I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
What is wrong?I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
Hey. I have been there and occasionally, I am yet overrun by this. I pray for this depression to be broken. I will respond from the heart and mind, tempered by the other.I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.

If I can be of any help, then please don't hesitate to ask.I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
To state the obvious, the friend you need is Jesus, He will show you the way, if you ask Him. A few years ago, I had a chronic and disabling condition. I looked forward to a life with no relief. My future looked bleak. I told the Lord that I could not deal with a lifetime of this problem. He said to me, "You don't have to. All you have to do is endure one day". I remembered Paul's words, "forgetting what lies behind..." So I need not look back. And also the words of Lord Jesus, "Don't worry about tomorrow". So I saw that I could treat every day as if it was the only day that I had to endure. It worked. I used to go to sleep thinking, hey, I've made it through the day. That was victory for me. A few weeks later, I was offered a procedure to correct the problem. I used to boast about how I'd never had an operation. I jumped at the opportunity! And now I'm free of the condition.I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
I'm here for you. I know exactly how you feel. It seems no one really cares or wants to listen anymore. Let me listen. You can turn to me.I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.