Severe depression

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmbear7

Mar 23, 2021
I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.

Platosgal

Mar 17, 2020
What seems to be the trouble?
IM me if its private.

Jul 9, 2020
Try not to worry. Most of the stuff we worry about doesn't even happen. And the last little bit that we worry about is probably going to happen regardless of how much worrying we do. Focus on stuff you can actually change. Generally that means working on making yourself better in some way. When you pray, maybe focus on the stuff you can change so that maybe He can help you change those things that need changing.

Sep 10, 2020
I really could use a friend. I'm scared and worried. Seems like I have no one too turn to.
Hey. I have been there and occasionally, I am yet overrun by this. I pray for this depression to be broken. I will respond from the heart and mind, tempered by the other.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us hope and pray you may find strength and encouragement within
these pages. Whatever the issue, it is wise to confront it, and go about
the necessary steps to deal with it accordingly, and hopefully improve your
well being. Let us come together with love and understanding, and to know,
by the grace of God, we can and will endure, and a friend may be closer than you realize."
'Amen'
Thank God'

thMYACKUK4 - Copy.jpg man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
We take authority over this depression for He has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. And you have the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. You have the joy of the lord and you are strong in the power of His might.

See knowing Christ as lord He is closer then a brother. You are not alone...you will get a joy you never had and a peace you wont understand... not a hope not maybe.. He loves you more then you know.....in JESUS name!

Aug 18, 2020
Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
To state the obvious, the friend you need is Jesus, He will show you the way, if you ask Him. A few years ago, I had a chronic and disabling condition. I looked forward to a life with no relief. My future looked bleak. I told the Lord that I could not deal with a lifetime of this problem. He said to me, "You don't have to. All you have to do is endure one day". I remembered Paul's words, "forgetting what lies behind..." So I need not look back. And also the words of Lord Jesus, "Don't worry about tomorrow". So I saw that I could treat every day as if it was the only day that I had to endure. It worked. I used to go to sleep thinking, hey, I've made it through the day. That was victory for me. A few weeks later, I was offered a procedure to correct the problem. I used to boast about how I'd never had an operation. I jumped at the opportunity! And now I'm free of the condition.

Mar 12, 2021
I'm here for you. I know exactly how you feel. It seems no one really cares or wants to listen anymore. Let me listen. You can turn to me.

M

MoonCresta

You have an army of fellow believers here. Please accept Gideon's suggestion and take one day at a time. Organize your days, and keep as occupied as possible. For me, occupying myself with my prayer life at the church. Also, exercising helps. Some times I just go out to the driveway and pace up and down, up and down, till I feel refreshed.

Jesus does care and is concerned with our every need. He cares about you and knows your every need. Be in prayer continually. Remember he is in complete control!

Do you like to sing? Pull up some Karaoke gospel songs on YouTube and sing your heart out!

God bless you - I just prayed for you and I'm sure everyone else is.

Moon Cresta

Truk

Mar 25, 2021
It is important that you speak with someone who will be able to share your burden. I know what it is be worrisome, to be depressed and feel alone. Even as I type this message to you, there is a worry building up in me concerning my own situation but the Holy Spirit has shown me how to overcome it. Take comfort in knowing that at this very moment, you are NOT alone, for God is right there where you are - You only need to acknowledge Him! Find comfort, in knowing that we are praying for you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Carmbear7, and this prayer request. Lord bring Carmbear7 , out of this severe depression and bless Carmbear7's life. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus Almighty name, Amen!