Severe stomach pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends dad is complaining of severe stomach pain. Can you pray that God remove the pain and bless with strength and peace. please pray for his complete healing.

God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for the Great Physician to heal your dad's tummy troubles.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If it's on his lower right side, it could be appendicitis, kidney or gall stones..

K

kittycat7

The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

L

loverofjesus27

praying your dad gets better and has Jesus in his heart so he will be saved.

EricJ79

Sep 19, 2017
Texas
Father God, You have set before me life and death. I choose life. You have set before me blessing and curses. I choose blessing. I reject any infirmity and every type of warfare that has come against Levi's father's body. Lord, I thank you that through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, we have passed from under the curse and entered into the blessings of Abraham whom You blessed in all things, may You Lord bless Levi's father with good health and favor. In Jesus' name, Amen!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thanks for the prayers friend.

fish bone was stuck inside the rectum , the doctor has pulled it out and given medicines for 3 days.

its surprising but people consider these kinds of things happenning, is some one doing witchcraft

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
awesome! Sorry that it happened. glad it is being taken care of and that you updated.
By the way, thank you, Levi for all of your prayers.

I do not know you, but you are a man of prayer.

Praise God. Stay humble, but be blessed.