Shalom from New England!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



:)
 
Hello Mel, we are delighted to have you join us here at Christian Chat. Yes, we all live in a very changing world: every day is different. We hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome! :)
 
Shalom and God Bless from New England! I'm looking forward to connecting with Christians in a world that is ever-changing and quite isolating at times.

Mel

A warm welcome to you, sister Mel:) I'm an old hermit crab, so I'm accustomed to being isolated. Just Jesus and Amelia (my little kittycat):geek:
 
Shalom and God Bless from New England! I'm looking forward to connecting with Christians in a world that is ever-changing and quite isolating at times.

Mel
Glad to have you onboard with us Melly. I am a southern big city boy myself having lived in Florida for many years but I did live in the state of Maine from 2005 to 2014. I know that area is big on Green Mountain coffee and New England coffee. Plenty of fine Christians here to connect with. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
 
Shalom and God Bless from New England! I'm looking forward to connecting with Christians in a world that is ever-changing and quite isolating at times.

Mel
Hello and Shalom Mel, Welcome to Christian Chat!
May God Himself Bless you and your time here.
I look forward to chatting with you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome! I hope you will be encouraged and blessed by your time here! There are some great people on this site. :)