Share anything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
If you want to tell or share something, do it :).

(Negative/positive or in the middle.
Unless it breaks the forum's rules, obviously.)

You can be off and on topic :) .

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Blue! The kitty-lover. The keeper of ducks (or is that geese?).

Blue, I have a problem. We feed and water the feral cats that come to our yard, but we are not cat-savvy.

It gets cold here. We have provided these wild kitties with a three-room cat house with two escapes, but they rarely go into it. They do sit on top of it, on top of the trash cans, on top of a stack of lumber, and on top of my car (it's in a carport). Females have gone behind the trash cans to give birth and raise kittens.

We keep a cat trap, in order to catch and get these cats to the vet to be fixed. We have never been able to catch a particular female, who get pregnant, but we haven't seen any of her kittens for the last three years.

This past summer, a very skinny, ragged, adult orange cat appeared and stayed. I named him Marmalade. He gained weight and looks great now -- except I think "he" is pregnant.

Any advice you want to give will be appreciated, but what I want to ask now is whether you know if a cat that had been so emaciated as Marmalade was can get overweight like that -- "he" is still skinny everywhere, except for "his" stomach. If "he" is pregnant, he should be giving birth anytime now.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Share anything..........

Nope nope nope nope. Not sharing my chocolate. NEVER!

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
I think that IRL, you are likely a real sweetie. :)(
Thanks :) you are too with everyone, as I noticed. But I try to be. Since in real life I'm not soo sweety, because It depends on which person I'm talking to. I feel discomfort from expressing specific acts of love and kindness, when I don't want to feel that way. I'm just really curious about people and topics (this saves me from appearing too distant and uninterested) and since I don't have too much interactions with people (not my chose to not having interactions, it just happens. I'm probably not the type of person they find interesting enough and I think it's ok). I change mood easily in an extreme way (something I have to control and change) so I feel really guilty a lot of times and most of the time. I say things I shouldn't or I wouldn't say. At least, it doesn't happen just to me.But it's still wrong from me.
Anyway, thanks again :) !

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks :) you are too with everyone, as I noticed. But I try to be. Since in real life I'm not soo sweety, because It depends on which person I'm talking to. I feel discomfort from expressing specific acts of love and kindness, when I don't want to feel that way. I'm just really curious about people and topics (this saves me from appearing too distant and uninterested) and since I don't have too much interactions with people (not my chose to not having interactions, it just happens. I'm probably not the type of person they find interesting enough and I think it's ok). I change mood easily in an extreme way (something I have to control and change) so I feel really guilty a lot of times and most of the time. I say things I shouldn't or I wouldn't say. At least, it doesn't happen just to me.But it's still wrong from me.
Anyway, thanks again :) !
Hee-hee-hee! You're human!! :D

F

FenceMan

I just realized I was overdosing on Sudafed for two days... Maybe that's why I was acting too much like my private insane self while at work? :D

Feb 28, 2016
seek to Love Jesus and read what is required of us - it will help us to get through
just about anything...

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

The most beautiful clothes were made in the 1950s.