Share Your Style :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2015
Anyone remember Garanimals as a kid? Lynx's post made me think of that. I never wear brown shirt and brown pants (chocolate brown is my favorite color ) because I think I look like a Garanimal. Ha
Dang It timed out ...should have attached this to my post

image.jpeg

S

skylove7

Lol Abig....
I suppose my talents are all stacked up in my closet
Cool fashion pics.....songs.....

I never researched how to publish

Guess I never tried

:)

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I wear gym shorts.. Almost all the time. Only exception is for service. But even at work, I wear gym shorts. They're to me what yoga pants are to women. Easy fitting and comfortable.

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I only wear jeans and a t shirt, for shoes its either a pair of black skate shoes or bates boots. But I cannot leave the house without my shades if there is even a little sun out.
Yes to the last part. Sunglasses are one of the best thing ever invented.

S

skylove7

Whew!!!!

I just looked at my guest list here!

I love you all...but at least Melita....and Siberian Khatru and MissCris and all you others took a hike from my thread

JonahLynx and Donkeyfish you guys are too cool to visit
Lol....siberian and melita and kodiak went outy hours ago lol

Donkeyfish you are too kind
A valiant man :)

U wasn't up at 4 a.m. when I was this morning! How dare you! Just kidding !

I was happy you was sleeping
I thought of that...btw lol

Jul 25, 2015
HaHa
Soooo cute!
I love chickswithshicks

She is awesome!

Lol..I scream it to the nation!

:)
Thanks Skylove! You are pretty awesome yourself!

Cant imagine why I enjoy CC so much? Lol....everyone is so encouraging. Well in singles forum ...I don't venture to the dark side often. I'm a chicken and admit it.

S

skylove7

Thanks Skylove! You are pretty awesome yourself!

Cant imagine why I enjoy CC so much? Lol....everyone is so encouraging. Well in singles forum ...I don't venture to the dark side often. I'm a chicken and admit it.
Awww beautiful girl!
Miss Sky may been down low lately but I read u chix...and I loved u sister! Happy u are here.

I bet you could make a fluffy turquoise scarf....ugh I cannot imagine it lol

Keep up your talents Chicks they are beautiful! :)

P

purpose

Well There are days i like my flannels and boots , T-shirt and of course my old time favorite converse shoes! Dress up occasionally when i have to. The dresses are alright, I like a nice long sleeve shirt with vest either jeans or shirt with short heels. ! Simple yet it Me being me!

Nov 25, 2014
My Style:

Clothes: boho-chic; I wear a lot of yoga pants with tunics or short dresses and some kind of wrap/sweater/jacket.

Make-up: Minimal; foundation, blush, mascara, and lip-gloss.

Shoes: Comfortable; I prefer sandals. I particularly prefer sandals that go between the toes.

Furniture/Home Decor: Midcentury modern; Think "Mad Men." I have harvest gold and avocado green in my kitchen. I would loooooove to have an avocado green fridge (if it worked). Ultimately my furniture philosophy is "don't buy new." I always buy vintage or antique stuff.

Automobiles: Practical; I once owned a Miata and I miss it. I tend to bottom out at "gets from A to B" with vehicles. I now own a Toyota Corolla.

Pets: CATS (I, of course, only mention this in case Mitspa views the thread).
:D

Worship: Traditional/liturgical; I love hymnody and that "old time religion" (it's good enough for me).

L

LiJo

I love wearing jeans and cowboy boots, I pretty much live in them once autumn is here. Baggy sweater and flannel shirts are my favorites as well. During the summer, it's shorts or capris with t-shirts and flip flops.
When heading out to my son's soccer game, I wear yoga pants, sneakers and a hoodie.
I do like to dress up every once in a while especially on special occasions.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Sky (great thread ideas, by the way),

I wish I lived by you so that you could show me your designs and pass on your amazing talent. I would love to have someone to teach me. I have always wanted to be someone's sewing apprentice.

There was a time when, if I were ever wearing a dress, I had made it myself, but those days are long gone (but I hope for a return!)

Like you, Sky, there are lots of medieval, Renaissance, and old Hollywood clothes I adore, but fashion hates me!! At little over 5' tall, I could never wear one of those beautiful, puffy, Cinderella dresses.

Seriously, I'd look like an overgrown bell and would be worried someone might try to pick me up and ring me.

Therefore, I stick to simple, comfortable, and, if possible, casual. Some of the most prized objects in my closet are my Spiderman and Transformers t-shirts, and I wear them 'til they fall apart.

S

skylove7

Do you remember Jordache jeans and Sergio Valente jeans from the 80's? All the wealthy Italian teenagers at my high school wore them.
HaHa yessss!
Remember the commercial with Brooke Shields? She said "Jordache is hanging out of your jeans" rollseyes lol

S

skylove7

My Style:

Clothes: boho-chic; I wear a lot of yoga pants with tunics or short dresses and some kind of wrap/sweater/jacket.

Make-up: Minimal; foundation, blush, mascara, and lip-gloss.

Shoes: Comfortable; I prefer sandals. I particularly prefer sandals that go between the toes.

Furniture/Home Decor: Midcentury modern; Think "Mad Men." I have harvest gold and avocado green in my kitchen. I would loooooove to have an avocado green fridge (if it worked). Ultimately my furniture philosophy is "don't buy new." I always buy vintage or antique stuff.

Automobiles: Practical; I once owned a Miata and I miss it. I tend to bottom out at "gets from A to B" with vehicles. I now own a Toyota Corolla.

Pets: CATS (I, of course, only mention this in case Mitspa views the thread).
:D

Worship: Traditional/liturgical; I love hymnody and that "old time religion" (it's good enough for me).

oooh poetmary :)
I love the bo ho style....also the green and gold color combo is too cool!
I love green and gold
Thank you for sharin with me dearest. :)

S

skylove7

I love wearing jeans and cowboy boots, I pretty much live in them once autumn is here. Baggy sweater and flannel shirts are my favorites as well. During the summer, it's shorts or capris with t-shirts and flip flops.
When heading out to my son's soccer game, I wear yoga pants, sneakers and a hoodie.
I do like to dress up every once in a while especially on special occasions.
Cool LiJo!
I rock the cowboy boots from time to time! Lol
Now that autumn is here its boot time!
Yessss! Lol...I love it

S

skylove7

Sky (great thread ideas, by the way),

I wish I lived by you so that you could show me your designs and pass on your amazing talent. I would love to have someone to teach me. I have always wanted to be someone's sewing apprentice.

There was a time when, if I were ever wearing a dress, I had made it myself, but those days are long gone (but I hope for a return!)

Like you, Sky, there are lots of medieval, Renaissance, and old Hollywood clothes I adore, but fashion hates me!! At little over 5' tall, I could never wear one of those beautiful, puffy, Cinderella dresses.

Seriously, I'd look like an overgrown bell and would be worried someone might try to pick me up and ring me.

Therefore, I stick to simple, comfortable, and, if possible, casual. Some of the most prized objects in my closet are my Spiderman and Transformers t-shirts, and I wear them 'til they fall apart.
Awww Kim thank you for sharing!
You are petit? Over 5 foot thats lovely. You little porcelin doll you :)

I love your post. Thank you for sharing dearest.
You are very talented. I saw your creations in other threads.

God bless you love! :)

mochi

May 26, 2015
I have a style on my mind: cute dress+high heels+handy bag..
Fact: I'm more comfortable wearing jeans and shirt and flat sandals.. lol
and pajamas at home.. hehehe :p

S

skylove7

I wanna thank you all so much for sharing on my threads today.

You all take the time from your lives to share with others
I love you for that....

Sometimes the little things you give means the most to the heart :)

Again...I thank you and love you

God bless you