sharing voice partially

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Oh man I thought u were gonna sing. :D
Also I made "more" than one video zero still not singing but a little about me.
And to anyone curious how to find my channel "observe my signature" and type in certain words that "might" be outstanding...

J

joefizz

Perhaps we could even do a duet together... ;)
Well that would be great if I can get the frog out of my throat for once to sing "even better" than I have due to "barely breathing" due to acid reflux and drinking too many "cold drinks" like tea,soda,and lemonade,going to try to drink some "hot" or "warm" drinks this week(now that I'm off work until Saturday).
Also here is as good as any place to tell "everyone" right now I wanna "shout to heaven" because I found out what to do about my pressurized head problem and it's simple ordinary every day stuff that can get me back to my old,young,crazy,random,weird,silly,spirit filled self again,and going to write all this stuff down for sure!

J

joefizz

Alright great news!
Talked things over with my Aunt(the authority of my household since there aren't any men to be the authority over it) and agreed it would be ok to sing and record the songs I've written for God to post on youtube(felt I should ask since there's no way if I sang that she wouldn't notice and felt I should get my idea out in the open) so very soon(probably after my double shift tomorrow) I am going to for the very first time sing and post my songs "publicly"(I'm thinking a good start would be my first song) not sure what "scenery" I'll be using probably my outside back yard patio(not the best choice perhaps but you gotta work with what you have) well that's all I wanted to say Goodnight everyone and may God bless you all!

J

joefizz

Alright great news!
Talked things over with my Aunt(the authority of my household since there aren't any men to be the authority over it) and agreed it would be ok to sing and record the songs I've written for God to post on youtube(felt I should ask since there's no way if I sang that she wouldn't notice and felt I should get my idea out in the open) so very soon(probably after my double shift tomorrow) I am going to for the very first time sing and post my songs "publicly"(I'm thinking a good start would be my first song) not sure what "scenery" I'll be using probably my outside back yard patio(not the best choice perhaps but you gotta work with what you have) well that's all I wanted to say Goodnight everyone and may God bless you all!
Well I guess outside is out,because of blasted mosquitoes I might have gotten through one or two verses but be eaten alive,urghhhh,guess I'll have to try inside(seriously I tried and every few seconds a bug would fly at me)
after I take some allergy medication at five I'll see what I can do...

J

joefizz

Well Joefizz "promised" a song and he "kept his promise" my first Holy spirit influenced song I wrote is now uploaded and available for viewing to find my channel simply type in words from my signature in arrows.(tired of posting links and don't wanna be self advertising here respectfully)

J

joefizz

Well I think I finally have a well organized channel after much effort during the heat wave here!