Something ALL need to remember. I know that I do.
The Book of Ecclesiastes chapter 3Something ALL need to remember. I know that I do.
Can I share this?A wise man hears before he speaks
He knows he doesn't know everything
I wish that sounded more like me
But I've got so far to go
Why is my first reaction
To give my own opinion
Like I could tell You something
You don't already know
So why is it so hard for me
To shut my mouth and let You speak
Why do I feel the need to always keep on talking
Well I know I need to hear from You
I know what I have got to do
To find out what I'm missing
I gotta learn to listen
Yes yes yes, thank you. Our flesh can pester poo, why we all need Him so MUCH...< hope that word didn't offend. Quickly grabs duct tape, lol.us to Charli,
except when Jesus prods us to speak -
PHM. 1:8.
Wherefore, though I might be much bold in Christ to enjoin you that which is convenient,
9.
Yet for love's sake I rather beseech you, being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.
PRO. 28:1.
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
MATT. 10:28.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him
which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
our confidence and bravery come very slowly in our new-walk, simply because our 'old-walk'
was grounded in 'fear and insecurity'...
Thank you for watching. It hit home for me, for sureThank you Charlie Renee!
Yes, so you speak of balance, right?The Book of Ecclesiastes chapter 3
To Everything There is a Season....a time to search and a time to count as lost, a time to keep and a time to discard, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
so encouraging and inspiring Gregory.Contrast that to me, who seems to be set aside for a purpose. I am home often worshiping and studying scripture with God by my side. I have enough finances etc to live a comfortable life. There is one thing that is compulsory for me to do as well, symbolising I guess why I am here. So here I am retired early and travelling, worshipping and my relationship with Jesus gets stronger and stronger by the day.
Hahaha. Hey...Sweet CharliRenee! Good to see you...... did you miss us when you were looking for yourself out there? Maybe we could keep silent when we talk about ourselves that way.....
But there is one thing I can break silence with...... Van Halen is overrated.
Oh I was actually talking about what Lynx wrote. You are so kind, brother. Thank you.who me? Of course sweet lady
You know... I think finding that balance takes a lifetime of learning, for me, anyway. I seem to constantly be seeking to get back to balance, be it online, or with stillness, or sharing, or working, or resting and on and on. He of course is the great equalizer so He helps us, I believe. We know as we grieve the spirit and respond to it accordingly, right?I do indeed.![]()
Ain't mine. It's lyrics from Josh Wilson's "Listen."Can I share this?