SHOCK REPORT: Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Note: I am re-printing below this article from The Gateway Pundit which BLOWS AWAY all the bogus nonsense and fear-mongering about coronavirus. People throw your masks away and tell the politicians and the President to get back to life before January 1, 2020 -- "No more COVID FASCISM".

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths to the China coronavirus.

We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

This statement caused a global panic. We, however, knew it was wrong and we wrote about it on March 17, 2020. Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

The WHO leader’s coronavirus death rate number of 3.4% was false and we proved this in our post.

The Gateway Pundit reported, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the liberal mainstream media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate more like a typical seasonal flu – the media was lying again.

Doctors Fauci and Birx were next to push ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

But the Imperial College model Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed was garbage and they recommended the destruction of the US economy using this model.

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced. Not only are the number of deaths related to the China coronavirus minuscule, the virus is naturally dying out.

The data above from Europe shows that the number of cases has little correlation to the number of deaths.

Let’s face it – at this moment in time anyone who is pushing for more lockdowns and other abuses on our personal rights is either evil or terribly misinformed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Note: I am re-printing below this article from The Gateway Pundit which BLOWS AWAY all the bogus nonsense and fear-mongering about coronavirus. People throw your masks away and tell the politicians and the President to get back to life before January 1, 2020 -- "No more COVID FASCISM".

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths to the China coronavirus.

We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

This statement caused a global panic. We, however, knew it was wrong and we wrote about it on March 17, 2020. Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

The WHO leader’s coronavirus death rate number of 3.4% was false and we proved this in our post.

The Gateway Pundit reported, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the liberal mainstream media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate more like a typical seasonal flu – the media was lying again.

Doctors Fauci and Birx were next to push ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

But the Imperial College model Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed was garbage and they recommended the destruction of the US economy using this model.

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced. Not only are the number of deaths related to the China coronavirus minuscule, the virus is naturally dying out.

The data above from Europe shows that the number of cases has little correlation to the number of deaths.

Let’s face it – at this moment in time anyone who is pushing for more lockdowns and other abuses on our personal rights is either evil or terribly misinformed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-died-covid-19-alone-rest-serious-illnesses/
This Doctor Who guy sounds a bit freaky. I am surmising that a lot of people would have died regardless of the virus. Since they had the virus when they died their deaths were attributed to the coronavirus which was not the true cause of death.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Looking at the damages my pastors wife has. (They decided to go on vecation and both got corona) she will never be as fit as she was. I will NOT stop wearing my masks. I dont give a dime if yall wanna catch it but stop telling ithers what to do. We are all adults and can decide for ourselves

Jan 25, 2015
Looking at the damages my pastors wife has. (They decided to go on vecation and both got corona) she will never be as fit as she was. I will NOT stop wearing my masks. I dont give a dime if yall wanna catch it but stop telling ithers what to do. We are all adults and can decide for ourselves
While I share your view on this I can tell you from somebody who knows 8 people that had the virus and recovered.

3 was effected badly the other 5 was like normal flu and over in a week. The 3 that struggled had underlying illnesses like cancer and lung diseases. For them it took longer but they are back to normal now.

F

Fundamental

I know an elderly woman who has died due to the lockdown. But I know nobody who died from the coronavirus. I may live in segregation, I still have contacts and go out each day.

May we win this biowar and expose this as the genocide of the century.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
While I share your view on this I can tell you from somebody who knows 8 people that had the virus and recovered.

3 was effected badly the other 5 was like normal flu and over in a week. The 3 that struggled had underlying illnesses like cancer and lung diseases. For them it took longer but they are back to normal now.
My pastors wife had no underlying illness and suffers from damage. A younger man who csme before her who was fit died

Jan 25, 2015
My pastors wife had no underlying illness and suffers from damage. A younger man who csme before her who was fit died
I had an interesting discussion with my Pakistani barber the other day, he said to me that the countries with lower hygiene will be better at fighting Covid because they have stronger immune systems. It was just his opinion but maybe there are some truth to it?

He said in Pakistan they don't even care about Covid as they are facing far worse diseases like malaria etc. :unsure:

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I had an interesting discussion with my Pakistani barber the other day, he said to me that the countries with lower hygiene will be better at fighting Covid because they have stronger immune systems. It was just his opinion but maybe there are some truth to it?

He said in Pakistan they don't even care about Covid as they are facing far worse diseases like malaria etc. :unsure:
Well u gotta remember that in these countries alone the water pollution and stuff gives them a different immunity to things that would make us sick than them. I hope they can deal with it. But like said maybe theyre immune system cann deal with it. Its only my own speculation but it may just be less dangerous for them. I st least hope so. It would be horrible if it would invade thrm with their weak health care system

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I know 51 people who died because they contracted the covid19 virus. 40%+ of all deaths have have occurred in group homes of every type. Every single one of them had underlying conditions, but they had much more time than the virus let them have. These people lived in group homes, long term care facilities, or rehabilitation centers. The facilities were closed to outside visitors, and the staffs implemented infection control procedures at the onset of the pandemic. The first cases (in May) didn't occur until over two weeks after a staff member tested positive, and the first death occurred three weeks later. Investigation found that many staff members left infection control protocols behind when they left work.

Do you care so little about those who aren't blessed with good health, that you refuse to wear a mask? I believe God will hold each and everyone of us accountable for our actions during this pandemic.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

That’s 9,210 deaths

And yet governments all around the world are still keeping our freedom from us... This is unacceptable

I dont give a dime if yall wanna catch it but stop telling others what to do. We are all adults and can decide for ourselves
Unfortunately, despite the facts, these governments will still continue to tell us what to do

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
And yet governments all around the world are still keeping our freedom from us... This is unacceptable

Unfortunately, despite the facts, these governments will still continue to tell us what to do
Well its always been that way. And even God tells us to obey our governments. No matter if speaking of the roman empire or the days of kings. They have always told the people what to do.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Well its always been that way. And even God tells us to obey our governments. No matter if speaking of the roman empire or the days of kings. They have always told the people what to do.
Ye something is seriously wrong about all of this i think. We're all being played the fool

F

Fundamental

I know 51 people who died because they contracted the covid19 virus. 40%+ of all deaths have have occurred in group homes of every type. Every single one of them had underlying conditions, but they had much more time than the virus let them have. These people lived in group homes, long term care facilities, or rehabilitation centers. The facilities were closed to outside visitors, and the staffs implemented infection control procedures at the onset of the pandemic. The first cases (in May) didn't occur until over two weeks after a staff member tested positive, and the first death occurred three weeks later. Investigation found that many staff members left infection control protocols behind when they left work.

Do you care so little about those who aren't blessed with good health, that you refuse to wear a mask? I believe God will hold each and everyone of us accountable for our actions during this pandemic.
I care that much that when I am sick I will remain in my home not even needing to wear a mask.
Only wear it because it is mandatory and it will probably remain mandatory until they have scared enough people to roll out vaccination or no returned liberties.

You people just wait after autumn. Tick tock...

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Those who follow our Constitution are our government, not Rome, it is the law of the land, I don't have to follow counterfeit US government that takes my personal liberty and freedoms ..

GST

Aug 12, 2020

That’s 9,210 deaths

Biden has publicly stated he would follow the science (Facui and Birx) and lockdown the U.S. for three months to save lives. Makes you wonder how qualified he is.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Sweden’s Top Epidemiologist Says Just Wearing Face Masks Could Be ‘Very Dangerous’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/swed...st-wearing-face-masks-could-be-very-dangerous
Here's the entire title line.

Sweden’s Top Epidemiologist Says "Just" Wearing Face Masks "Could Be" ‘Very Dangerous’
"Face masks can be a complement to other things"

Just and could be.

Check out the college campus numbers.

We'll see just how important mask and social distancing are.

Believe me. I was on your side until the results came to my doorstep. Now I can see with my own eyes exactly what this virus can do when we ignore the basic infection control protocols. Wear a mask, wash your hands often, and maintain proper distance separation.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

That’s 9,210 deaths

Covid19 only deaths does not give us an accurate assessment of the deaths that resulted from the effects of the virus.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

This only makes me more suspicious .. Didn't Cuomo send covid patients to nursing homes ?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Here's the entire title line.

Sweden’s Top Epidemiologist Says "Just" Wearing Face Masks "Could Be" ‘Very Dangerous’
"Face masks can be a complement to other things"

Just and could be.

Check out the college campus numbers.

We'll see just how important mask and social distancing are.

Believe me. I was on your side until the results came to my doorstep. Now I can see with my own eyes exactly what this virus can do when we ignore the basic infection control protocols. Wear a mask, wash your hands often, and maintain proper distance separation.
Important you say. Explain this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...us-lockdown-policies-now-highest-death-rates/