SHOCK REPORT: Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 25, 2015
I always said protect the vulnerable ones and open all the borders again.

I know for a fact that people were offered money (in SA) to allow Covid as cause of death on death certificates. Why would that even be a problem? Because we are being lied to.

Covid, just like flu is a winter illness and I hope that the Northern hemisphere is not facing what we faced because of this "deadly" virus.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I always said protect the vulnerable ones and open all the borders again.

I know for a fact that people were offered money (in SA) to allow Covid as cause of death on death certificates. Why would that even be a problem? Because we are being lied to.

Covid, just like flu is a winter illness and I hope that the Northern hemisphere is not facing what we faced because of this "deadly" virus.
My cousin comitted suicide about 5 weeks ago... The coroner had the audacity to tell us that he didn't have covid... I was so angry it took the Holy Spirit to hold me back from reacting...

Why is he telling us that... We don't care... Such an insensitive thing to say...

And why is he testing the corpse for covid... The cause of death is clear... He jumped off a building... The only reason he tested him was to try and boost the numbers.

Hey u never continued with our lock down analysis...
I still think we have the most totalitarian lock downs... LoL

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
My cousin comitted suicide about 5 weeks ago... The coroner had the audacity to tell us that he didn't have covid... I was so angry it took the Holy Spirit to hold me back from reacting...

Why is he telling us that... We don't care... Such an insensitive thing to say...

And why is he testing the corpse for covid... The cause of death is clear... He jumped off a building... The only reason he tested him was to try and boost the numbers.

Im terribly sorry to hear about your cousin. Praying for God’s peace to be with all involved.

Jan 25, 2015

I am sorry to hear about your cousin.

We have friends in Perth and I was under the impression that lockdown in Aussie was not lockdown at all. Crazy to think one person can take control of one state and do as he likes.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Note: I am re-printing below this article from The Gateway Pundit which BLOWS AWAY all the bogus nonsense and fear-mongering about coronavirus. People throw your masks away and tell the politicians and the President to get back to life before January 1, 2020 -- "No more COVID FASCISM".
Well the source of informtion is yet another Conspiracy site so what else do you think they will tell you.

To see what CDC actualy says is here https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Total Deaths169,419

But i guess no one will beleive what is published ..

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Well the source of informtion is yet another Conspiracy site so what else do you think they will tell you.

To see what CDC actualy says is here https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Total Deaths169,419

A problem with their data.....
"How it Works
The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) uses incoming data from death certificates to produce provisional COVID-19 death counts.
These include deaths occurring within the 50 states and the District of Columbia."

The data is from death certificates. It has already been admitted in several states, and by the CDC themselves that "cause of death" has been artificially inflated. So much so, that there were jokes going around about "two people died of coronavirus in meth lab explosion"

How can ANYBODY trust the numbers given, given what we know about the deliberate falsification of data? Falsification of numbers of cases reported, and the deaths involved. Even Elizabeth Warren, the known liar about her "heritage" sadly told of the death of her brother from coronavirus, neglecting to tell that he was over 80 years old and had been losing his battle with cancer for a few years.
This false data makes it highly unlikely that it is as bad as "they" are telling us.

GardenofWeeden

Jul 27, 2018
The Garden of Weeden

Total Deaths169,419

You're right, the CDC does say this, however, if you dig further into the CDC website, you will find the information posted here, which is a bit misleading but still true, none-the-less(sort of how the "Total Deaths" is also a bit misleading but true)
There have been a total of 169k deaths being attributed to covid, but of those 169k, only just shy of 10k have been in people who were healthy before they caught the virus. The other 159k have been people who were already seriously ill with diseases such as diabetes, COPD, congenative, heart failure, kidney disease, immuno compromising diseases and so on.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Yes its shocking and most of the main stream media will not report this. Someone posted about face mask and could be dangerous.

I read not to long ago on the WHO how they were not sure face mask really protected you.

Just thinking.. look how we all obey when MAN tells us to do something. Now.. tell the world about Jesus. We ware a mask around everyone but share Jesus to everyone? Hmm

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
So let's double that number for the sake of argument. 18,000 deaths vs 160,000 deaths? No contest.

And if you want to go strictly by established protocol, it should always be deaths per 100,000 of the population. So lets divide 18,000 by 330,000,000 (330 million). So that number is 0.00005454545. Now let's multiply that by 100,000 and what do we get?

That is 5.5 deaths/ 100,000. But for seasonal flus it is avg 19.5 deaths/100,000.

DO YOU SEE WHY THE PANIC AND FEAR-MONGERING WERE TOTALLY BOGUS?
Again, totally agree with you. The democrats have been behind all of it!

Remember, this all started with the democrats desperately trying to impeach the president and that without any legal basis. And it certainly wasn't because of his performance, because they were trying to impeach him at the onset of his presidency, before he had done anything good or bad.

Then comes along this Corona virus which for the vast majority is nothing but a mild cold and which they jumped on and began to exaggerate the number of cases and deaths, working through the hospital admins and their media base (CNN and MSNBC), by which they destroyed the livelihoods of many Americans.

In the midst of all that, the dem's are also behind the riots and anarchy, which are cities run by democrats who refused to do anything about it. And when Trump offered to send the National Guard, they refused his offer and continued to blame him for the rioting, looting and destruction. But we're smarter than that.

Democrat authorities refusing to use their resources to quell the rioters and rejecting help from the president = Democrats are responsible for the rioting so that they can continue to blame Trump in hopes of upsetting his reelection.

These people are evil and will stop at nothing to keep Trump from being reelected. They should be removed as enemies of the United States.

I have been praying God's grace and His mercy upon Trump and Pence and all who support them. And that God's hand would be against the democrats, exposing their evil plans and bringing them to nothing. All things are possible with God and nothing is impossible.

May He expose all their evil plans and bring them to nothing!. We need to get these people out of our government, because they would destroy our country. These people remind me of what Jesus said about Satan, that when he lies he is speaking his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
T

TheIndianGirl

The virus is still a big threat for the immuno-compromised, the overweight, and the elderly. No one knows how they will react to it until they get it.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
There is no panic here. Take my advice with a grain of salt. I am speaking from experience. In my entire lifetime (almost eighty years), I have known only three people who have died from the flu. During the past two months, 51 people that I know personally have died from the Covid19.
I'll trust the front-line doctors on this one, Billyd. Regardless of how many people you have known personally, they have highly exaggerated the number of cases and deaths. They have even been citing deaths caused from everything from the kitchen sink as Covid deaths. The numbers that the democratic run news stations have been posting are all exaggerated lies. They are the one's who created the pandemic in order to blame it on Trump. Everything that we are seeing is to keep Trump from being reelected. We can only imagine what the democrats are going to stoop to when Trump wins.