Shopping For A Baby

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kim82

A young lady from my office is about to have a baby🤰. Ive bought a few items for the baby, and I just feel so delighted and happy when I look at them.

Ive never shopped for a baby before, but I just feel quite happy about it😊. I just hope the baby's mommy will be pleased with the items.

But I wonder about something else too...if I'll ever have the joys of being a mom🤱. Wow it must be one of the most happiest things in the world to be expecting a baby🥳 and to surround one's self with all the cute little baby stuff 🧸 (though I know it might be stressful for various reasons).

Please pray for her that all will go well. Its her first child 😀.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
So lovely that you have been able
To share in someone else’s blessing in this way and how Kind of You to buy the baby a gift 💝

Children are a miracle... a blessing from God indeed 🥰

Thank you for sharing these positive and lovely thoughts with us 🌼

Lord bless this baby and the mom to be, may the birth go well and May they both know you as Lord Of their lives too.
In Jesus mighty name we ask
It. Amen

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
A young lady from my office is about to have a baby🤰. Ive bought a few items for the baby, and I just feel so delighted and happy when I look at them.

Ive never shopped for a baby before, but I just feel quite happy about it😊. I just hope the baby's mommy will be pleased with the items.

But I wonder about something else too...if I'll ever have the joys of being a mom🤱. Wow it must be one of the most happiest things in the world to be expecting a baby🥳 and to surround one's self with all the cute little baby stuff 🧸 (though I know it might be stressful for various reasons).

Please pray for her that all will go well. Its her first child 😀.
Kim - There is a secret you carry in your heart about a baby. God knows you and loves you....talk to the Lord about the baby. Amen? Amen! :love:(y)

FYI - Hannah had a baby boy and named him Samuel. :love:(y)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Never let the harping voices of this world discourage you. This doubt came from somewhere outside into your pretty head... God gives everyone what they TRULY want... people want deception? He sends them deception... people want His Spirit? here He comes down abundantly, bringing a fish and not a snake. If it will truly make you happy in life and if it's what you truly want at your deepest level, I deeply believe God will make way for this to happen...

As for the future mom, hoping and praying that everything goes great and healthy... :)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Well Kim, if it is the desire of your heart to have a baby I pray that the Lord will lead you to the right man for you that you marry and have that baby or babies in the name of Jesus.
As for your friend, may her baby have a healthy blessed life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I read your title and thought you meant you bought a baby Kim.

Feb 28, 2016
there's really something very special about shopping for a baby and giving
the gifts to the expectant mother -
and yes, just buying them, looking at them and feeling them is also very special,
and this would make YOU very special also, Miss Kim...
:)

K

Kim82

I'll give the mommy my package next week. I Still wanted to buy something extra. She has already received from others at the office and was delighted and overcome with emotion.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
On black Friday, they might be half price off.
Babies? :unsure::LOL::geek::giggle:

On a more serious note:

When I was invited to a baby shower for my pastor and his wife's second child, I bought
some specialty deli items and things to help the parents look after themselves :D

Plus some fun summer accessories, like a beach tote bag, a table cloth, and plastic cutlery.
Shopping at a dollar store really helped keep the cost down :) Everything was pink-themed ;)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
board books or bath time books are good for babies. Instill a love of reading early. You can get touch and feel books and even cloth baby bible books.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I read your title and thought you meant you bought a baby Kim.
I came into it thinking about adoption shopping lol.

I have no clue how to give advice on baby shopping, other than to check thrift stores. Some parents might not want anything for their baby from a thrift store but baby clothes are almost always practically new and 10% of the cost.

My sister has a 5 month old and just got a large stack of clothes from my other sister. She seemed indifferent to it. I'm sure she would have preferred something else but they grow out of them SUPER fast.

presidente

May 29, 2013
There is a 9 month's wait list if you try to get one custom-made.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is a 9 month's wait list if you try to get one custom-made.
Mine arrived in 24 weeks, with reduced stork delivery charge due to her weighing less than a pound and a half! :giggle:

K

Kim82

I have wonderful news. The baby was born this morning and mother and baby are doing well:D