Should a Christian tithe, what does the Bible say

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
When you argue with a fool you descend to his level where he wins from experience.
Did you forget your own posting, or you just cant help yourself, and also prove where your level really is, and why you try to insist I am self righteous anyway.

Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.

To give all we have for everyone who is in need, is self righteous to you, so to be good in your eyes, is to not disagree with you to give all away, and generally just not disagree with you, and it is alright then..

Matthew 11:16 But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
17 And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Sep 4, 2012
Did you forget your own posting, or you just cant help yourself, and also prove where your level really is, and why you try to insist I am self righteous anyway.

Job 36:13 But the hypocrites in heart heap up wrath: they cry not when he bindeth them.

To give all we have for everyone who is in need, is self righteous to you, so to be good in your eyes, is to not disagree with you to give all away, and generally just not disagree with you, and it is alright then..

Matthew 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.
Whatever you want to do, friend. You've done nothing but condemn and find fault with others since you've been here. That's the work of self-righteousness, which is the fruit of a works gospel.

Sep 4, 2012
There is no such thing as a works gospel, there are just people who don't believe in doing a single thing like Jesus or all the Apostles. Slim excuse to label something as a works gospel, and freely show they just don't believe in any of those same works that the Apostles and Christ did..
A works gospel is described in 1 Corinthians 13:3 and Revelation 2:2-5.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
To find fault is the work of the gospel, not a works gospel, you just cant answer straight can you, if they did well, good if not, sin lies at the door, and Jesus had to correct the whole nation of Pharisees, it has not changed..

Genesis 4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Isaiah 33:14
The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Isaiah 28:
16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Malachi 3:3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
Charity is kind, in Jesus is yes not no, He always gives to every man that asks Him. Charity seeks not her own, it only seeks for others. It rejoices in the truth, which is no pleasure in unrighteousness, always doing righteousness, for others, not yourself, and Revelation 2:2 shows they didnt do the works, not as you said at all. Because charity has its perfect work, and the devils believe there is one God, but will the vain man know that faith without works is dead being alone, and by works, faith is made perfect, which us how you have true charity..

2 Corinthians 1:18 But as God is true, our word toward you was not yea and nay.
19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

Matthew 7:8
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

1 Corinthians 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
To find fault is the work of the gospel, not a works gospel

"Such is the mind of someone who has sent away (if even he ever had) the foremost love."

Christ came to set judgement in the earth, to separate the goats from the sheep, and all the Pharisees where goats, and these days, all the Christians are without faith, as told..

Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have setjudgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Who are the elect crying day and night to Him, when He shows there is no faith on earth at this end? They are the dead in Christ already..

Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
The same judgement is done, because people are more wicked than ever now, it's all told, and if you think love is to ignore the truth, where is your love of the truth..

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Timothy 3:3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
To find fault is the work of the gospel, not a works gospel

"Such is the mind of someone who has sent away (if even he ever had) the foremost love."

The sword and work of the Gospel of the Spirit of Christ who is the Word of God..

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividingasunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
I can also say, you are not agreeing to anything I say, so you again are showing no sincerity, accusing me to condemn, when it is all you do to find fault, and by your own words, not by any scriptures.

So what work do you show, to not even be without hypocrisy?

To imply I am a fool and not to talk to one, and still you argued on.

To disagree to the scripture example of all Apostles to forsake all, and still you claim you have love, but if you don't give to others, the only possible conclusion is, your love must be for yourself instead.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017

Your statement is grabbing at straws and makes no sense. Either the person had love, and their love went away, or they never had love, and nothing left them?

The truth is, our first love is Christ, the first begotten of the dead that loved us, maybe you might like to rethink yourself?

Revelation 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
Back on topic for anyone, to love us, we see is Christ giving His blood for us, and people value their wealth as more precious, if Christ can give His blood, cant we give what is dung to those who would really appreciate it and benefit greatly by it, just as we do for that hope of eternal life and not dying in our sins?

Give your treasure up, is a false message to the greedy people, and to other, it has no wickedness in it, and you wont do it unless you have that non self seeking Spirit of Christ. Seen in the actual Pharisees, who don't do any, and yes we have to try to win Christ..

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Hebrews 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
It's amazing how the Judaizers will drag every barely-relevant verse into a discussion that is settled with a handful.

Christians are not under the old covenant law. Galatians makes that clear. Romans 12:9; Colossians 2:13-15, Hebrews 10:1 and Galatians 3:10.

As Jesus said, "It is finished". For Christ is the end of the law, so now there is righteousness for everyone who believes (Romans 10:4).

However, for the Judaizers and other unbelievers, Christ is not the end, so it's no wonder they continue to preach adherence to the old covenant.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
The LAW where ALL Believers had ALL things in COMMON. Giving away ALL. That same LAW WRITTEN IN THEIR HEARTS by the Holy Spirit of Christ. You can make excuses, but the example speak louder than your excuses which speak nothing.

amen: that all things belong to Him ((Romans 10:35, Job 35:7, 41:11 etc))

the law of faith is being described in Romans 3 here, just before it's mentioned as such:

But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate His righteousness, because in his forbearance He had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished — He did it to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the One who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.
(Romans 3:21-26)

and then it's described further by Abraham, who didn't express it by holding all things in common as the believers did after Shavuot/Pentecost, but primarily by His believing the promise of God - through which knowledge that all things belong to Him, and that earthly treasure in no way compares, because of which all things were held in common :)
the law of faith looks to me that it is, believe God's promises, that He will do all His will, as He has done.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
That's right, it was the end of the law. Then began the law of faith. The words of faith, and to have faith in, and let every man believe as he can, all the words of testimony below, let your light shine before men to see your good works, works meet for repentance, rewarded according to your works, created in Christ Jesus to good works, professing godliness with good works, some men's sins are shown and others show their good works, and in works deny Him even thou they profess they know Him, showing a pattern of good work, zealous of good works, careful to maintain good works, to provoke to love and to good works, when they speak evil against you to let them see your good works and glorify God, works not found perfect before God..repent, works lukewarm spewed out of His mouth because you say you are rich and increased with goods, dead were judged out of those things written in the books according to their works, they were judged every man according to their works...

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Acts 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

1 Timothy 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.
25 Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

1 Peter 2:12 Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

Revelation 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Circumcision is in the heart, the OT law is not sufficient, no one says it is.
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Giving tithes is in the heart(the law is written in the heart new covenant) as ten percent is not sufficient, nobody believes in that OT it is obselete. Mark 10:28
Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

Cleaniness laws and all such are in the heart, we are clean through the word He has spoken to us if we believe in Christ, faith in Him, not following the law of old testament any more.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Resisting evil with good, not doing the same evil, as we don't know what spirit we are of then.Luke 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

All testimony goes together, anyone who hides under deceiving preferred singular opinions, promotes their own greed only. All believers had all things common, as do all non believers, they just give as little as possible, because their heart is not made the same as the ones who gave all. Abraham and Solomon are not equal to Christ, when we follow Him, we know what He did and how He is the example of having nothing and giving all..

Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Hebrews 11:36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:
37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;
38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
The jews did not enter because of unbelief, not because they did not do enough! Sheesh
They believed as the devils believe and tremble. So Let's take a look at that text starting in chapter 3. Because in the chapter we our counciled to Harden not our hearts, as in the provocation.

But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence (all outspokenness; because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh) and the rejoicing of the expectation firm unto the end. Wherefore (Consequently) (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. Consequently I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation. For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses. But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness? And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that disbelieved ( be disobedient). So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief (unwillingness to commit oneself to another or respond positively to the other’s words or actions).

Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works. And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest. Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief (unwillingness to commit oneself to another or respond positively to the other’s words or actions): Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
(Heb 3:1-4:7 KJV)

So today (right now) if we will hear his voice, Harden not our hearts, as in the provocation. Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of us an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God; hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence (staying under; servitude) stedfast unto the end. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day lest any of us be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

prophecyuk

Dec 20, 2017
All things belong to God, the poor too, and the righteous belief in the believers, as He gave them their faith too. In faith, they lend to the Lord by having a whole heart of mercy and compassion for the poor, as this glorifies the Lord to show His love on earth through Jesus Christ who loved us and washed us clean in His blood..

Job 35:7 If thou be righteous, what givest thou him? or what receiveth he of thine hand?

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Proverbs 19:17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

"and then it's described further by Abraham, who didn't express it by holding all things in common as the believers did after Shavuot/Pentecost, but primarily by His believing the promise of God - through which knowledge that all things belong to Him, and that earthly treasure in no way compares, because of which all things were held in common :)
the law of faith looks to me that it is, believe God's promises, that He will do all His will, as He has done."

More context. The righteousness of God without the law, by faith of Jesus Christ, as in the law all sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Now we are justified freely by His grace, and we know all things work together for good to them that love God( we love Christ when we obey not when we disobey Him) and we are conformed to the image of Christ, and them He called He justified and them He justified He glorified. Nothing shown in the new testament about knowing all things are Gods and that is our righteous faith, but by believing what the Lord says and does, that He promises us eternal life and forgiveness of sins, and feeds us with righteousness and we give all we have likewise to others, as Christ did, as Peter James and John did, as Apostle Paul did, as all those thousands at Pentecost did, and as you resist and don't do and still cant excuse but show your deceit only and God says why, read again below why that is..

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Proverbs 18:11 The rich man's wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit.

Proverbs 28:11 The rich man is wise in his own conceit; but the poor that hath understanding searcheth him out.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

1 John 2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Are you born of Him if you don't do righteousness and all His righteous examples and commandments?

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
That's right, it was the end of the law. Then began the law of faith.
So Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ (the Word; his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law) down from above: ) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ (the Word; GOD'S commandments and HIS statutes which are written in this book of the law) again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word (Christ; GOD'S commandments and HIS statutes which are written in this book of the law) is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; For Christ (the Word; GOD'S commandments and HIS statutes which are written in this book of the law in our hearts and mouths and minds) is the end of the law (written with ink and tables of stone) for righteousness to every one that believeth. We are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ. Written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.

(Rom 10:6-8, 4; Deut 30:10-14; 2Co 3:3-5)

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
When you argue with a fool you descend to his level where he wins from experience.
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
(Mat 5:22 KJV)

Sep 4, 2012
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
(Mat 5:22 KJV)
Don't play that game with me. The bible repeatedly calls people fools.