should Christians be racists?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Here is an article about Jews on Wikipedia. It discusses what a Jew is. There is the biological and conversion discussed. You need to stop calling people liars in this Christian site. ...
I think it would be better if when you want to address a members remark that you separate your remarks so as to make them appear under each quote you're addressing. Your quote of me and someone else in one long wall of text makes it confusing as to exactly to whom you wish to speak.

As the liars part doesn't concern me I will add this none the less. I think we are called to call out those that offend in the church. When we can't do so privately, we have no recourse but to do so before the church. Which in the case of a forum would be those who are in Christ.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Go to football games. Some diehard fans paint their upper body with the colors of the team they root for.
:giggle: I did see that in the crowds in the stands when I use to watch televised football. The Packers fans were the cutest. It's winter and there's inevitably some guy who's shirtless painted green and gold wearing the cheese hat screaming his head off.
That's dedication. Frostbite schmostbite. :LOL:

glf1

Jun 10, 2018
I was adopted. I never knew what my racial mix was, does that make make me less saved? It may seem like a stupid question to some but it is an encompassing question to others.[/QUOTE

Hey! calibob... PTL!
We are all of us descendants from both Adam and Noah. In New Jerusalem, there will be those of us from every nation, and tongue, people, or I suspect, that the Lord will never have allowed them to form in the first place. In all of recorded history, whenever one people is mingled with a larger people, they are merged within 500 years; except for the Jewish people. who after almost 2,000 years kept their national identity, even after being mingled, and then in literal fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy, they returned to their original homeland that was given to Abraham. So that being mixed as many of us are today, especially in the US is a proof to the world that the Lord keeps his word.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
You are ignoring how the term is used in the US. It implies discrimination against a race. Blacks, Jews, Irish, and others have suffered from this discrimination in the US.
I'm not ignoring anything. If you had read the previous posts I said clearly it is how you define racist. It implies discrimination if discrimination is what you are looking for.

My point there are different races and they have different characteristics as a race. It is not wrong to want to be with your own race. It is not wrong to uphold the heritage of ones race.

Unless your white.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
The fact that Jews as part of the Israelites descended from Israel are God's chosen people has not changed. God is quoted as chastising them but not rejecting them. Look at the result of Germany killing 6 million Jews. It was bombed into rubble in WWII. Hitler invaded Poland starting the war and the SS rounded up the Jews and sent them to death camps because they found shooting them was too inefficient.
Yes, God has not cast off Israel. She is under judgement, but not forsaken.

Quantrill

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
I think it would be better if when you want to address a members remark that you separate your remarks so as to make them appear under each quote you're addressing. Your quote of me and someone else in one long wall of text makes it confusing as to exactly to whom you wish to speak.

As the liars part doesn't concern me I will add this none the less. I think we are called to call out those that offend in the church. When we can't do so privately, we have no recourse but to do so before the church. Which in the case of a forum would be those who are in Christ.
I am addressing the person who used the word liar.

You ignore the history of the early elders. They created the creeds for 3 reason.
1. What a person must believe to be a Christian.
2. Anything contrary is heresy.
3. Anything outside of it is agree to disagree.

Calling someone a liar is a good way to aleniate a person and they will ignore anything you will say. You are supposed to approach the subject with love for them. You are supposed to politely state your point of view. In this case the subject was outside of the creeds. Therefore you must be able to politely disagree and understand there are many differences of opinion in Christianity. Look at all of the gospel preaching denominations. Each has disagreements with the other denominations. But all accept the others as fellow Christians.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I am addressing the person who used the word liar.

You ignore the history of the early elders. They created the creeds for 3 reason.
1. What a person must believe to be a Christian.
2. Anything contrary is heresy.
3. Anything outside of it is agree to disagree.

Calling someone a liar is a good way to aleniate a person and they will ignore anything you will say. You are supposed to approach the subject with love for them. You are supposed to politely state your point of view. In this case the subject was outside of the creeds. Therefore you must be able to politely disagree and understand there are many differences of opinion in Christianity. Look at all of the gospel preaching denominations. Each has disagreements with the other denominations. But all accept the others as fellow Christians.
Then it was accidental to quote my post. I understand that. Thank you for replying.

T

theanointedsinner

the world already consider us as intolerant, let's not add fuel to the fire

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
You just won't stop with the antichristian, racist lies. Sammy Davis Jr. was Jew, the same as any other. You lie about what a Jew is.

You need to stop it with your ignorant, disgusting lies. Your new quotes don't add anything more to the website you already linked to which refuted your lies, lies you refuse to give up. Under 8% of German-ish Jews have a particular genetic marker. And, Jews from the rest of the world don't have that market, but many German non-Jews do. That doesn't make Jews a race. What's wrong with you?
It becomes obvious that you are not responding as a Christian. Where is the love you are supposed to discuss things with. Where is the polite disagreeing way of responding to an issue you disagree with. Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing? Your accusations make you look like that. I posted a couple of paragraphs from the site that reinforced what I was stating. Either you didn't read them or misunderstood either them or what I previously posted.

Most scholars of Biblical history consider Jews as a race. Just like Germans, Italians, etc. The line between race and ethnicity is blurred. Especially in Europe. An Englishman moving to France will never be considered a Frenchman. Their grandchildren might. The US is unique in accepting everybody as an American after moving here and getting a green card in order to become a citizen.

STOP CALLING PEOPE LIARS ON A CHRISTIAN SITE!!

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
This thread is exampling the very nature of what is the foundation of racism. Maybe its had its time on the board and should be closed before Christians can continue to be the opposite of what Jesus had in mind?

Davenport

Oct 22, 2018
You mistate what I said. Here is some Biblical history.

Jacob was renamed Israel. He had 13 sons. Each except for Levi was a seperate tribe. The Levites were the priests and were as such scattered through the seperate tribes. At one point Israel was divided in two with a civil war. The northern tribes kept the name Israel and the southern tribes were called Judah from which the name Jew comes from. It consisted of Judah, Bengamin, and a portion of the Levites.
You post lies. There's no other way to say it. You say all Jews the same DNA genetic marker when you know for a fact, because you pasted it here, that only a single-digit percent of German-ish Jews share that marker (which itself has nothing to do with the tribes of Israel).

You post lies when you claim Jews are a race, when you know for a fact, because you pasted it here, that the definition of Jew is someone who has converted or someone (who hasn't converted to Christianity) whose mother is a (convert or raised) Jew. In the definition you posted, DNA and race is irrelevant.

Your little history lesson from the Bible has no relevancy to the lies and false doctrines you teach. The tribes of the kingdom of Israel were lost long before Christ. The tribes of the Judea were lost in the first century. And, even in the OT, Jews weren't a race (although many Jews did have lineage from Jacob). Lean some history from the Bible.

Davenport

Oct 22, 2018
It becomes obvious that you are not responding as a Christian.
Jesus called liars liars. And, Jesus called Jews the children of the Devil. I'm responding exactly as a Christian would, by not pretending there's any truth to the Anti-Christian lies you know you're telling. Jesus said love one another, but he was speaking about brother loving brother. You deny you are my brother when you say you have the same god as the children of the Devil (that's the logical meaning when you say you have the same god as the Jews).

Most scholars of Biblical history consider Jews as a race. Just like Germans, Italians, etc.
Most scholars don't agree with you. Even if they did, it's irrelevant. The evidence (e.g. conversion) and the position of all the Jews themselves is that they're not a race.

The line between race and ethnicity is blurred. Especially in Europe. An Englishman moving to France will never be considered a Frenchman. Their grandchildren might. The US is unique in accepting everybody as an American after moving here and getting a green card in order to become a citizen.

STOP CALLING PEOPE LIARS ON A CHRISTIAN SITE!!
You are a liar. An Englishman becoming a Jew is considered a Jew, as much a Jew as any other Jew. Not just his grandchildren, but the Englishman himself. And, then all his children will be considered Jews unless they convert to Christianity. This is what all Jews believe.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
This thread is exampling the very nature of what is the foundation of racism. Maybe its had its time on the board and should be closed before Christians can continue to be the opposite of what Jesus had in mind?
And what does ignoring it accomplish? People can be disciplined, but don't close the whole thread.

Quantrill

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
the world already consider us as intolerant, let's not add fuel to the fire
In my experience on forums dedicated to the Bible or the faith, the Bible Discussion forum is typically the worst atmosphere on a site.
Which is a horrible testimony in itself.
However, more than once you'll find someone claiming they love Christ, and hold to his teachings showing their backside proudly and by any means of wicked language in the process as they will , when questioned about that fallen behavior, claim they're doing exactly what Christ would have them do. Because he acted as they did.
In those cases what helped me to understand that wolf's rhetoric and mental illness having joined that particular site that beckons Christians to come together in on-line community is the two scriptures that make it all to make sense. Even Satan can clad himself as an angel of light. And the other scripture, even Satan can quote scripture.

Just because wicked people quote scripture in the process of that demonic demonstration of backside and wicked talk use scripture to uphold their sin it doesn't mean they're of God. Because Jesus never once behaved as they do.
The worst part is their mind is so overcome with the lord of this world's helmet that that follower of his doesn't even realize God see's it all.
As well as see's their defense of their evil controversial preaching.
Come the judgment they won't remark to God the way they do to us as they claim they have a right to verbally abuse the saints and that's because Jesus would want them to. As their example is one which will lead people to him.

The one their ways lead people to laughs about that. Because the lord of this world seeks converts too. What a tragic truth it is when those he finds are on forums dedicated to the true light of the world. Jesus.

Feb 28, 2016
It takes real psychopath to think that the Palestinians should love their oppressors.

Jews are not a chosen people. Christians are God's chosen people. You should find a Antichrist fan-club forum to post your nonsense.

This verse refers to Christians:
1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;
=======================================================================
WOW,
you really need to READ the Bible and learn about Yeshua's History about HIs People!!!

Feb 28, 2016
There was never a time of "physical Jews". The Old Testament nation of Israel was always been open to converts, starting with Abraham's household.
==============================================================================
you really 'need' to 'read and study the Holy Scriptures'...

Feb 28, 2016
:giggle: I did see that in the crowds in the stands when I use to watch televised football. The Packers fans were the cutest. It's winter and there's inevitably some guy who's shirtless painted green and gold wearing the cheese hat screaming his head off.
That's dedication. Frostbite schmostbite. :LOL:
==================================================================
of course, all of the 'games' are an extinction of the 'Roman gladiator killing for fun games', ie, handed down
into today's societies - brothers and sisters in Christ, please be aware of this and 'don't participate, else,
it will eventually effect you and those whom you are sharing with in a very 'negative way'...

T

theanointedsinner

In my experience on forums dedicated to the Bible or the faith, the Bible Discussion forum is typically the worst atmosphere on a site.
Which is a horrible testimony in itself.
However, more than once you'll find someone claiming they love Christ, and hold to his teachings showing their backside proudly and by any means of wicked language in the process as they will , when questioned about that fallen behavior, claim they're doing exactly what Christ would have them do. Because he acted as they did.
they are dragging the name of Jesus in to the muck of mire
we can only hope that Jesus can take this mud, anoint it with his spit, and give sight to the spiritually blind

In those cases what helped me to understand that wolf's rhetoric and mental illness having joined that particular site that beckons Christians to come together in on-line community is the two scriptures that make it all to make sense. Even Satan can clad himself as an angel of light. And the other scripture, even Satan can quote scripture.

Just because wicked people quote scripture in the process of that demonic demonstration of backside and wicked talk use scripture to uphold their sin it doesn't mean they're of God. Because Jesus never once behaved as they do.
as an extreme example, Satan can tell you to do stupid thing like "if you are a Child of God, go crawl under an active lawnmower, for it is written, O death where is thy sting, O grave where is thy victory", clearly the scripture is taken out of context and Satan can use scripture to tell people to do blatantly stupid things

The worst part is their mind is so overcome with the lord of this world's helmet that that follower of his doesn't even realize God see's it all.
As well as see's their defense of their evil controversial preaching.
Come the judgment they won't remark to God the way they do to us as they claim they have a right to verbally abuse the saints and that's because Jesus would want them to. As their example is one which will lead people to him.

The one their ways lead people to laughs about that. Because the lord of this world seeks converts too. What a tragic truth it is when those he finds are on forums dedicated to the true light of the world. Jesus.
not against flesh and blood but against the principle of darkness

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
==================================================================
of course, all of the 'games' are an extinction of the 'Roman gladiator killing for fun games', ie, handed down
into today's societies - brothers and sisters in Christ, please be aware of this and 'don't participate, else,
it will eventually effect you and those whom you are sharing with in a very 'negative way'...
Civil savagery. Close to the real thing sates the carnal hunger.
The worst animal , the most savage, on this planet? Humans.