Should the government take away my right to bear arms so only the "bad guys" have guns?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2013
Are you talking about Trump because there is no American that would alien with Russia.
This isn’t a government thing, it’s a new world order takeover. Trump and all the rest are just puppets.

Sep 13, 2018
This isn’t a government thing, it’s a new world order takeover. Trump and all the rest are just puppets.
I believe that Trump is handing our country over to other countries in exchange for all the money he
has borrowed over the years. I know for a fact that his credit is so bad that he has'nt been able to get
a loan here since he swindled the bank's in the 90's. I read about this in the 90's not now..I remember having a conversation with my co-worker's about this. Did'nt know who he was before this..

Feb 1, 2020
Well the most logical thing would be for the government to be more hardcore and take the guns from the bad guys because they don't have the right to have them to begin with. Yet this is a hard task in a nation as vast and populated and armed to the teeth as America.

Sep 13, 2018
Well the most logical thing would be for the government to be more hardcore and take the guns from the bad guys because they don't have the right to have them to begin with. Yet this is a hard task in a nation as vast and populated and armed to the teeth as America.
20% of Americans own 90% of the weapons, are you referring to these people?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Better stated, 20% of Americans that own the 90% of weapons that have never been fired at a person.
It's the 5% of Americans that own the remaining 10% of the weapons who use them against people.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
20% of Americans own 90% of the weapons, are you referring to these people?
I'd love to know your source for these statistics since they would imply a national database of gun owners that doesn't exist.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I believe that Trump is handing our country over to other countries in exchange for all the money he
has borrowed over the years. I know for a fact that his credit is so bad that he has'nt been able to get
a loan here since he swindled the bank's in the 90's. I read about this in the 90's not now..I remember having a conversation with my co-worker's about this. Did'nt know who he was before this..
Show me how you know this for a fact. How did your co-workers know?.... must be true!?! Show me your taxes and I'll decide if you and your co-workers were/ could be "friends" of Trump....

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
All my question was....

if I lived in "Chas"... or whatever it called itself... But a new nation pops up in the middle of the USA and I am a 18/19 year old INNOCENT "African American" should I be able to have a gun to defend myself since "you"/ they shot and KILLED ME!?! Could I still be alive since you would not let the police help me!?!

Why should criminals have guns but it be illegal for me?

Sep 13, 2018
Show me how you know this for a fact. How did your co-workers know?.... must be true!?! Show me your taxes and I'll decide if you and your co-workers were/ could be "friends" of Trump....
About that "tax" thing. The entire nation is waiting on them...

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
That's why Democrats need to uphold the Second Amendment. Because if they disarm themselves, then only the bad guys will have guns.

Sep 13, 2018
??? Every Democrat I know, Including myself own a weapon. What is your point? Don't you think that back ground checks would stop bad guy's from purchasing them. They did a back ground check on me. Made sure that I did'nt beat my spouse or have a criminal record. Do you have a problem with that?