So you're further proving my point that the police are the problem when they enforce unjust laws.
Unjust laws such as?
So you're further proving my point that the police are the problem when they enforce unjust laws.
I'm well aware that police deal with evil people, that's still no excuse to be sending people to jail just for being a Christian. Pleases stop making excuses for bad policing
How many Christians are in prison just for being Christian in South Carolina? Not many, I would suggest. Or anywhere else in the USA.I'm well aware that police deal with evil people, that's still no excuse to be sending people to jail just for being a Christian. Pleases stop making excuses for bad policing
(Please note that this has nothing to do with BLM but is more about the future of policing and what role they play based off of what the bible says) I've been thinking and noticing all that's been happening over the past year with law enforcement, and am wondering if we (anyone but mostly Christians) should support the police. Now i don't mean it like the police are doing wrong, or killing innocent people like we see on the news, but that whenever the new world order comes along, or whenever the government creats unjust laws that we as christians HAVE to DISOBEY, when then should we support police ? Or rather why should we support them since the bible says ( 2 Timothy 3:12) we will be persecuted. I personally support individual officers when they do what is right, but i would never trust/support the police as a whole. Thoughts ?
I personally support individual officers when they do what is right, but i would never trust/support the police as a whole. Thoughts
I'm well aware that police deal with evil people, that's still no excuse to be sending people to jail just for being a Christian. Pleases stop making excuses for bad policing
This is an example of police not restraining evil, further justifying my point that police don't do what is right all the time.
I can agree that if people don't want something or someone then don't use it/them. But we don't need a police officer for a car accident, and when a family is murdered usually a detective would handle that. Really we don't need a police officer for every situation we come across. We need policing but we don't need cops spending most of their time enforcing unjust laws, while occasionally actually helping people.
Don't paint the men and women of law enforcement with a broad brush. Cultural.marxists in this country (USA) want no police so that anarchy ensues, which in turn gives them talking points on why their idea of a police state is preferred. Careful about "defunding the police" movement: it's a rouse.(Please note that this has nothing to do with BLM but is more about the future of policing and what role they play based off of what the bible says) I've been thinking and noticing all that's been happening over the past year with law enforcement, and am wondering if we (anyone but mostly Christians) should support the police. Now i don't mean it like the police are doing wrong, or killing innocent people like we see on the news, but that whenever the new world order comes along, or whenever the government creats unjust laws that we as christians HAVE to DISOBEY, when then should we support police ? Or rather why should we support them since the bible says ( 2 Timothy 3:12) we will be persecuted. I personally support individual officers when they do what is right, but i would never trust/support the police as a whole. Thoughts ?
Its important to note as to how long this has been happening. I'm pretty sure Chicago has been experiencing crime for decades, so are the police not doing their jobs ? Cuz this surely has nothing to do with BLM.We've seen how well things are going in Chicago.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/3241435/chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-meets-joe-biden-shootings-weekend/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-...10-to-1-as-spike-in-crime-reaches-fever-pitch
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chicago-alderman-defund-police-agenda-crime-spreading-suburbs
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-violence-at-least-7-killed-55-shot-this-weekend
I never said to defund or abolish the police. Please don't put words into my mouth. I'm not painting the police as evil, I'm simply pointing to the fact that they work for the state and not us, so they can't do but so much that the state allows them to do.Don't paint the men and women of law enforcement with a broad brush. Cultural.marxists in this country (USA) want no police so that anarchy ensues, which in turn gives them talking points on why their idea of a police state is preferred. Careful about "defunding the police" movement: it's a rouse.
Its important to note as to how long this has been happening. I'm pretty sure Chicago has been experiencing crime for decades, so are the police not doing their jobs ? Cuz this surely has nothing to do with BLM.
Instead of asking me that question, you should be asking why the police haven't stop these crimes from happening ?how do we stop the gang drive by shootings? How do we get the illegal and deadly drugs off the street? How do we stop those who drive or walk up to a police car and open fire?
Because people keep using BLM as an excuse for the failings of our government/police to provide adequate protection for its citizens.You keep mentioning BLM. Wonder why that is?
(Keep in mind I'm referring to police in general not just the USA) Here's your answer. https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-arr...e-cite-complaints-homophobic-comments-1588129How many Christians are in prison just for being Christian in South Carolina? Not many, I would suggest. Or anywhere else in the USA.
what are you even talking about?
maybe supporting rioting hoodlums is better
I can see you have given this much thought.![]()
I never once said to abolish police. Please stop making implications against me.Excuses? You know nothing. Without the cops the entire nation would be Minneapolis last summer. You prepared to defend yourself?
Because people keep using BLM as an excuse for the failings of our government/police to provide adequate protection for its citizens.
I never once said to abolish police. Please stop making implications against me.