R
RaceBoy
Guest
Most of those doctors are either in jail or long gone by now, (some over a hundred years ago, really) way before technology has made it easier to track criminal activity, So again you're point is flawed.
Most of those doctors are either in jail or long gone by now, (some over a hundred years ago, really) way before technology has made it easier to track criminal activity, So again you're point is flawed.
Doctors giving out Covid vaccines are not forcing people to take, they are WILLINGLY taking the shot. and if vaccines do get forced, it would be the police forcing the shot and not the ones who willingly take it. It seems to me that you're making excuses for the police because you seem to have some kind of bias towards them. Do you have familly members in law enforcement if you mind me asking ?What about doctors giving out the vaccine for Covid. I could also put them in the similar category.
too much?
Another valid point that I never thought of. The thin blue line people are essentially worshipping the police and ignoring the wrong that they do occasionally. And as long as cops do what is morally right (not what the law says all the time cuz arrive laws are bad) then I too have no problem with them.I’m weary of the blind support of the “thin blue line” “back the blue” crowd. To me it almost has a cop/hero worship theme to it which could be taken as idolatry. As long as they are truly in protect and serve as peace officers enforcing constitutionally restrained laws I have no issue with them. I had a federal LEO over for supper last week and one of my family friends was a Patrol sheriffs deputy. Another friends husband is a city officer. I do fear we’re losing the good ones though to political bs. The good ones are in fear and simply walking away from the career.
Another valid point that I never thought of. The thin blue line people are essentially worshipping the police and ignoring the wrong that they do occasionally. And as long as cops do what is morally right (not what the law says all the time cuz arrive laws are bad) then I too have no problem with them.
No sir….I just like to Derail threads of people who call my opinion ‘flawed’Doctors giving out Covid vaccines are not forcing people to take, they are WILLINGLY taking the shot. and if vaccines do get forced, it would be the police forcing the shot and not the ones who willingly take it. It seems to me that you're making excuses for the police because you seem to have some kind of bias towards them. Do you have familly members in law enforcement if you mind me asking ?
No opinion is perfect, im sure my opinion may have flaws as well, but at least I have a legitimate reason while you seem to be making excuse.No sir….I just like to Derail threads of people who call my opinion ‘flawed’
Opinions can’t be flawed.
I’m not making excuses for anything. You’re very defensive. WhyNo opinion is perfect, im sure my opinion may have flaws as well, but at least I have a legitimate reason while you seem to be making excuse.
I never said to disrespect police, and to be honest I find a lot what they to do to be disrespectful, such as pulling someone over for going 5 over the limit. The law is not an excuse for stupidity. As Christians we have to comply, but that doesn't mean what they're doing is right.What would Jesus say about police? I’m sure He would say to love your brother and forgive him. Don’t judge. And not harbor hate in your heart..
“And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.”
Ephesians 4:32 NKJV
You were using doctors (which most doctors just make mistakes trying to help) who have killed in the past (which I'm sure it's way less then police) who are likely dead by now or jailed, as an example, compared to when police still intentionally kill People sometimes and occasionally get away with it.I’m not making excuses for anything. You’re very defensive. Why
To be fair, I think a police officer would probably find someone going any amount over the speed limit in their presence to be disrespectful. It's putting them in a very awkward position where they swore to uphold the law, but don't want to do it because it's such a minor violation.I never said to disrespect police, and to be honest I find a lot what they to do to be disrespectful, such as pulling someone over for going 5 over the limit. The law is not an excuse for stupidity. As Christians we have to comply, but that doesn't mean what they're doing is right.
So did they leave because if politics or was it something in the Bible ? What was the main reason ?Here is something else. In my church we had a men’s bible study group. The leader was a pastor from a neighboring church and former Conservation officer (Game warden) and another guy in the group was a former patrol officer in St.Louis both had some very sobering reasons they left the job. Though I won’t get into specifics they both had biblical reasons that they no longer wear the badge. Both were very adamant they wouldn’t do the job in today’s environment.
Correct.The good ones are in fear and simply walking away from the career.
That's why we shouldn't take oaths (didn't Jesus say so too ?) Plus you can just take an affirmation, so you don't have to swear on a Bible.To be fair, I think a police officer would probably find someone going any amount over the speed limit in their presence to be disrespectful. It's putting them in a very awkward position where they swore to uphold the law, but don't want to do it because it's such a minor violation.
Regardless of whether it's an oath or affirmation it still puts them in that position- even if they made no affirmation at all, it's their job. And that's not regarding the fact that Jesus' stance on oaths might only have been referencing a specific jewish teaching, but I have less than complete bible scholarship on that.That's why we shouldn't take oaths (didn't Jesus say so too ?) Plus you can just take an affirmation, so you don't have to swear on a Bible.
The police are a part of the world system. They are also individuals. A good friend of mine was hassled by the police. He was 70 and manhandled as if he was a violent offender. All he did was get into an argument, which he did not start.(Please note that this has nothing to do with BLM but is more about the future of policing and what role they play based off of what the bible says) I've been thinking and noticing all that's been happening over the past year with law enforcement, and am wondering if we (anyone but mostly Christians) should support the police. Now i don't mean it like the police are doing wrong, or killing innocent people like we see on the news, but that whenever the new world order comes along, or whenever the government creats unjust laws that we as christians HAVE to DISOBEY, when then should we support police ? Or rather why should we support them since the bible says ( 2 Timothy 3:12) we will be persecuted. I personally support individual officers when they do what is right, but i would never trust/support the police as a whole. Thoughts ?
You cannot impose Christian principles on the world. You may as well put lipstick on a pig.That's why we shouldn't take oaths (didn't Jesus say so too ?) Plus you can just take an affirmation, so you don't have to swear on a Bible.
Since abortion is legal, the police can do nothing. They are not the problem.Abortion doctors.
In order to be guilty, doctors would have to be breaking law (they are not) and intending to do harm (they are not). You may not like it, but doctors are not the problem.What about doctors giving out the vaccine for Covid. I could also put them in the similar category.
too much?