Show and tell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Agreed. I would take a nature park over an amusement park every time. Nice shot!
Having lived an hour from Walt Disney World for over 20 years I still prefer the amusement park. Of course, Animal Kingdom is sort of a nature park though. I was less than a foot from a giraffe on the safari attraction. Awesome.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
Agreed. I would take a nature park over an amusement park every time. Nice shot!
I’d definitely chose a nature park also. :)

Having lived an hour from Walt Disney World for over 20 years I still prefer the amusement park. Of course, Animal Kingdom is sort of a nature park though. I was less than a foot from a giraffe on the safari attraction. Awesome.
Safaris are super fun, but the lines and people at amusement parks are just so different than the nature parks. In all fairness, I’ve never been to Disney. I did enjoy Universal.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Safaris are super fun, but the lines and people at amusement parks are just so different than the nature parks. In all fairness, I’ve never been to Disney. I did enjoy Universal.
Safaris?!?!

You are brave!

Aug 2, 2009
In the 80s my dad took us to a new drive-thru safari that just opened at a popular amusement park and I got to see a bunch of chimpanzees tear the vinyl roof off a few cars. :( Luckily ours didn't have a vinyl roof. :)

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
In the 80s my dad took us to a new drive-thru safari that just opened at a popular amusement park and I got to see a bunch of chimpanzees tear the vinyl roof off a few cars. :( Luckily ours didn't have a vinyl roof. :)
I think that would scare me now, so as a child I would have been terrified.

Aug 2, 2009
I think that would scare me now, so as a child I would have been terrified.
It was shocking but not really scary. The chimps seemed to be having a good time. Apparently those vinyl roofs were not very strong lol.

This one probably just fell apart with age

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Mtg recently released Japanese anime style cards for there latest set sooo naturally I got the best one😍 Vraska jp_GoScMvmMov.png

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I lived less than an hour from Universal Studios in Orlando. Been there many times. The thing about theme parks is that for a lot of attractions the wait is long unless you have an express pass, but even those are limited in the amount you can request. I enjoy people watching and there are peeps from all over the world from different cultures. Quite fascinating to observe. Like it says in an attraction at Disney's Magic Kingdom, "It's a small world after all".

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
That time of year ♥️ I’ve been putting up jellies and jam and fresh fruit. Love the abundance of fresh you pick fruit my area has.
16BEAD32-A6F6-42FA-809B-AD12C81C3A21.jpeg

May 25, 2015
Soooo, I had a water baby which I absolutely adored.

Sure, I might have hated Barbies, dolls, and anything girly - but water babies were where it was at.

My niece now has one and is obsessed with it.

download.jpg

Jul 17, 2019
@Kojikun I as Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh challenging you to a duel

it's time to du, du, du, duel!

both starts with 8000 lifepoints

my turn first,
I activate a magic card "painful choice"

discarded 1 cyber stein, 3 blue eyes white dragon

Pot of Greed, restore 6 card in hand

monster reborn, cyber stein
pay 5000 lp (seems costly at first)

special summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

activate "defusion" on beud

special summon 3 bewd

I now apply tribute summon, sacrificing these 3 bewd
to summon Obelisk the Tormenter, *insert music associated here*

painful choice again,
tree born frog, level eater bug, and the winged dragon of ra in graveyard

activate tree born frog and level eater's special ability
sacrifce both for Obelisk the Tormenter so Obelisk have infinite attack power

activate the second monster reborn on the winged dragon of ra *insert Ra music here*

chant, then sacrifice Obelisk to give Winged Dragon of Ra infinite attack power

activate Winged Dragon of Ra's special ability "instant attack"

now that's the most ultimate First Turn Victory with infinite attack power, attacked on first turn

good game, and your millennial item is mine,

now I'm the true king of games;)

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
@Kojikun I as Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh challenging you to a duel

it's time to du, du, du, duel!

both starts with 8000 lifepoints

my turn first,
I activate a magic card "painful choice"

discarded 1 cyber stein, 3 blue eyes white dragon

Pot of Greed, restore 6 card in hand

monster reborn, cyber stein
pay 5000 lp (seems costly at first)

special summon Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon

activate "defusion" on beud

special summon 3 bewd

I now apply tribute summon, sacrificing these 3 bewd
to summon Obelisk the Tormenter, *insert music associated here*

painful choice again,
tree born frog, level eater bug, and the winged dragon of ra in graveyard

activate tree born frog and level eater's special ability
sacrifce both for Obelisk the Tormenter so Obelisk have infinite attack power

activate the second monster reborn on the winged dragon of ra *insert Ra music here*

chant, then sacrifice Obelisk to give Winged Dragon of Ra infinite attack power

activate Winged Dragon of Ra's special ability "instant attack"

now that's the most ultimate First Turn Victory with infinite attack power, attacked on first turn

good game, and your millennial item is mine,

now I'm the true king of games;)
Sorry not Kojikun...
it_was_me__dio___as_a_yu_gi_oh_card__by_playma.jpg