Show Him or Her your true colors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

ServantStrike

You can say anything you want. Obviously. :p

At my signal, unleash hell!
[video=youtube;QB0mGGTID6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0mGGTID6M[/video]

Oh wait, Grace already did it...

Jan 31, 2015
You can say anything you want. Obviously. :p
What if I say Knowledge is Power, and with Great Power comes great responsibility? What would you say? What if I say one day the knowledge that I have you'll have it too? So what will you do with it? Have all the fun in the world or help people and educate them?

M

MissCris

This is a strange thread.

Good job.

Jan 31, 2015
At my signal, unleash hell!
[video=youtube;QB0mGGTID6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB0mGGTID6M[/video]

Oh wait, Grace already did it...
HELL OMG. HELL IS SO CUTE. LOVE THE VIDEO BTW

Jan 31, 2015
This is a strange thread.

Good job.
Welcome to the Thread where we try to enter into the mind of God. Believe me the fun is just getting started. It's took you ladies long enough to join. Try entering into the Mind of the opposite sex. Believe me they are not who they say they are. See how far you can pick into the opposite sex mind and see how different, but yet the same you two are. :)

M

MissCris

Welcome to the Thread where we try to enter into the mind of God. Believe me the fun is just getting started. It's took you ladies long enough to join. Try entering into the Mind of the opposite sex. Believe me they are not who they say they are. See how far you can pick into the opposite sex mind and see how different, but yet the same you two are. :)
I feel like I should be partaking of some kind of mind-altering substance to continue to be a part of this thread, sooo...I'm out. But hey! It was fun while it lasted.

Sep 6, 2013
I feel like I should be partaking of some kind of mind-altering substance to continue to be a part of this thread, sooo...I'm out. But hey! It was fun while it lasted.
Did you just... did you just ENCOURAGE HIM and then LEAVE??

Jan 31, 2015
Come on. OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!!. You say you believe in God, but you are afraid to get into the mind of God or the opposite sex. WOW "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving". Omg Jesus is a genius he can mess with anyone's mind. I love that guy. :)

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
what-if-i-told-you-meme-generator-what-if-i-told-you-you-have-no-idea-what-you-re-talking-about-.jpg

This is how I feel right about now.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
For me. I have never asked a girl out. Anywhere I have with her is a fun play to be and just talk and be silly. School, Church, Home, Park, Haunted House. Never asked a girl out never will and my wife I didn't even asked her out. We just chatted and have fun and decided to go alittle bit further. Being friendly, loving, and kind is the best thing you can do for anyone male/females, crush, lover, wife/husband. You don't have to worry about being nervous to ask her out. She knows and you knows so relax and just have fun with her DON'T RUSH INITO BF/GF it's too much work.

TrueC, I admit you have me a bit intrigued. In another thread, you said you'd never asked a girl out, never would, and that you are married. I can kind of understand how this happened (my parents have been married almost 50 years and they were together so long he never officially asked her to marry him; but he did ask her... to a basketball game, I think? when they were teenagers), but I am totally curious.

If, by this mysterious knowledge you claim to have that we should all want, you mean, how can we all be married without ever asking someone, or anyone, for that matter, out... Then yes.

I'm sure most people here in Singles would be all ears.

Please do spill the (blissfully wedded) beans with us...

U

Ugly

What if I say Knowledge is Power, and with Great Power comes great responsibility? What would you say? What if I say one day the knowledge that I have you'll have it too? So what will you do with it? Have all the fun in the world or help people and educate them?
I'd say you've watched one too many spiderman movies.

Anyone want to start placing bets on how long till TrollColors gets banned?

Jan 31, 2015
TrueC, I admit you have me a bit intrigued. In another thread, you said you'd never asked a girl out, never would, and that you are married. I can kind of understand how this happened (my parents have been married almost 50 years and they were together so long he never officially asked her to marry him; but he did ask her... to a basketball game, I think? when they were teenagers), but I am totally curious.

If, by this mysterious knowledge you claim to have that we should all want, you mean, how can we all be married without ever asking someone, or anyone, for that matter, out... Then yes.

I'm sure most people here in Singles would be all ears.

Please do spill the (blissfully wedded) beans with us...
"Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate." "and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh"

What if I tell you what he means by two becoming one isn't sex, but being kids and one male understanding females and females understanding males without all the sex thinking. I guess people on Earth only cares about sex. They don't know the fun a male and a female can have apart from sex and what the phrase "Two will become one" means. What If I say that what he wants you to think and understand? What if I say a woman will never have to go through the pain of child birth. If she knows the way how not to of course. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN. ENJOY EVERYONE. :)