Sigh... people just never learn...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have been getting "Raptured" every single time I have looked at my soaring Stock values for more than a year.... steadily! It won't be long before I am twice as rich as I was when Donald took over the reigns of this country.

so you like Trump because he's making you rich? I'm assuming you are about to say God has blessed you and completely ignored the children around the world starving
 
Top that have you read this read web site... who even knows if it's going to be pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib!?! NO ONE!!! So to set a date....lol...lol...lol...and until my stomach hurts and crying...lol... now I'm peeing my pants...lol



I do believe no one will be expecting it. I do not know with trib. BUT Y-shua is COMING BACK!!!! There will be a rapture but no one know when... especially here....
 
So as I am sure many of you expected people are going around saying how the rapture is going to happen in December this year. Heck some even went so far as to claim it was God himself who was saying it through them this one guy today at the store came up to me and did this very thing.

How many times does it take for people to learn? I mean who knows when the rapture will happen but to say it's happening this december and putting out false hope and also fear is just... wow.
I don't even believe in the rapture, but you are dead on right with your opinion.
 
So as I am sure many of you expected people are going around saying how the rapture is going to happen in December this year. Heck some even went so far as to claim it was God himself who was saying it through them this one guy today at the store came up to me and did this very thing.

How many times does it take for people to learn? I mean who knows when the rapture will happen but to say it's happening this december and putting out false hope and also fear is just... wow.

So a single person comes and tells you the rapture is happening and gives a date.
Then you turn around and come to a Christian internet forum with hearsay to prove what exactly.
If such a person truly approached you with a lie, next time rebuke them in the name of the Lord and do not spread the lie they were sowing.
By coming here to repeat such a thing you have unwittingly done exactly what the enemy wanted.
sowing dissent.
 
If you call that spreading a lie then what do you call a building called church full of people doing everything but what Jesus says and call themselves Christians.....i agree this person shouldn't pay much attention to another person that is saying something that isn't in the bible but if you call him out then why not call out your religious leaders....Jesus did
 
If you call that spreading a lie then what do you call a building called church full of people doing everything but what Jesus says and call themselves Christians.....i agree this person shouldn't pay much attention to another person that is saying something that isn't in the bible but if you call him out then why not call out your religious leaders....Jesus did

If you are more specific I don't mind giving an honest asessment reflected upon understanding.
In menntioning the multitudes of congregations what is the issue that has upset you?
 
what upsets me is not that they aren't great because no one is perfect but just about 90% of what Jesus says they contradict just read the new testament and you will see everything Jesus taught read it for yourself because if I quote scriptures you are going to say I've misinterpreted what he says but the whole new testament isn't enough for people to see who Jesus really is and what he stood for when he came to earth
 
what upsets me is not that they aren't great because no one is perfect but just about 90% of what Jesus says they contradict just read the new testament and you will see everything Jesus taught read it for yourself because if I quote scriptures you are going to say I've misinterpreted what he says but the whole new testament isn't enough for people to see who Jesus really is and what he stood for when he came to earth
that wasnt specific.

specific would be that you have a relative that puts forward a pretense of being a believer, never attends services nor is involved in any community. Then proceeds to abuse and oppress the younger generations in the family.
Then when confronted they quote a single verse without any coherence.
Or, say, you offer services to a congregation. Then they take for granted your person, and begin to gossip and slander your character.

You are not alone in seeing that there are wolves about.
Even so, I know a Lion of the tribe of Yhdh that sets them straight.
 
What goes up................My brother and I bought some stock one time in a company and after we bought it, the stock shot up like 100 fold give or take and I was like let's sell.....oh no he was gonna hold his because it was gonna climb higher....I sold mine, made a hefty profit.....he held his.....two weeks later he sold his at a loss........don't get greedy Willy......make a good profit and be happy ;) hahha

With all the profit comming from suckers you sold it to.