Signs/news that the end of the present world order is nearing its end.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

louis

Nov 1, 2017

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
Here is another sign at the link below from the NY Times about a currently ensuing insect apocalypse where over 3/4 of all insects on earth appear to have vanished
Good news to me!

Not a fan of bugs!

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Good news to me!

Not a fan of bugs!
I wear insect repellent also.
But without the bugs, pollination of plants becomes severely curtailed. Famine then follows; like one of the signs of the times the Lord tells us to watch for.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Insects also aid in our soil regeneration and deterring harmful insects. If the good ones are wiped out the bad ones will prevail and even destitute crops..

I know God is incontrol when He chooses to control, but so far He is allowing Godless men to do exactly what He foretold they would do...…….It is in the Book.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Insects also aid in our soil regeneration and deterring harmful insects. If the good ones are wiped out the bad ones will prevail and even destitute crops..

I know God is incontrol when He chooses to control, but so far He is allowing Godless men to do exactly what He foretold they would do...…….It is in the Book.
Insects are also an important food source to other animals.
In the article, it shows many bird species are in decline and starving due to a lack of insects.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Any disruption in the feeding chain of creatures has an effect, often devastating.

louis

Nov 1, 2017

The facts are known about climate change and disappearing insects, and that these are caused by mans love for the works from his hands produced through industry.
The Lord will allow faithless man to continue polluting the earth for some time with the results seen in Revelation 8 & 9.
But then comes a point when the council shall judge to consume and destroy the beasts kingdom unto the end (Daniel 7:26), when they who are destroying the earth will themselves be destroyed (Revelation 11:18).

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Daniel 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I sure hope the children of God who come into this thread read you and are able to connect the dots. God bless you and keep passing on truth.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
I sure hope the children of God who come into this thread read you and are able to connect the dots. God bless you and keep passing on truth.
Thank you, and God bless you also brother.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I watch CNN, no mention of the end yet so we're good to go.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
I watch CNN, no mention of the end yet so we're good to go.
We are supposed to watch for signs of the times. Like increasing wars, famines, pestilences, weather anomalies, etc.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
We are supposed to watch for signs of the times. Like increasing wars, famines, pestilences, weather anomalies, etc.
That's been happening since the 1st century.

Hevosmies

Sep 8, 2018
But these are standard things that always happen.

They are happening MORE and MORE though, and they are more severe.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Many here have been watching and waiting all of our lives in Christ, Yeshua. It has been a half century for me and many others, and it does not get tiresome waiting, and the joy of anticipation is constant. Praise Jesus our King.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
That's been happening since the 1st century.
Yes I know they have been occurring since the 1st century, and before; that's why I said to look for "increasing" and "anomalies".
3/4 of our insect population disappearing from off the earth in the last 30 years has not happened before.
Global temperatures at our current levels have not been seen since before man was on the earth.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus Christ forewarned us that apostasy would abound...……..well?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
One prophecy overlooked by many is the simple one in Daniel, "knowledge shall be increased."

With the advent of the computer, as early as 1968, knowledge in the form of datacompiled by computers was in creased by tens of thousandes of times previous, again in the form of data.

Can you imagine how much more data and/or knowledge ha increased since then,. I forgot to mention much of thhat data in 1968 is from the NASA space programs.

Talk about an understatement...wow.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
The problem with this and your other thread Louie is that Christ did give the actual incident and timing for the fleeing of Judaea:

Luke 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luke 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

We know that Jerusalem was destroyed after it was "compassed with armies" during the war of 66-70AD - that was the time to flee.

Therefore this was fulfilled for the time was at hand.

louis

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus Christ forewarned us that apostasy would abound...……..well?
As the system of the beast will have the whole world in love with it, and usher in days as in Noah, and Lot in Sodom, people will then want to unshackle themselves from what little faith they have in God.
This is when people (the apostasy) cast off (Psalm 2:3).

Psalm 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.