Similarities in Islam & Christianity

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has yet to defend it too....:)
More of your lies.

In your tiny pea brain, did you ever think Magenta HAS done research, and just not posted it on here? You keep asking her to prove she's done research, and she has every right to refuse that request. Her research is her own, not yours. Now stop blabbering on about copy paste not being research. WHO CARES?!! Honestly, no one gives a rat's butt whether Magenta did research or not. Your obsession with this has gone from ridiculous to psychotic..
Alex has simply shown himself to be a false accuser, same as BM, both of whom have repeatedly been bearing false witness and slandering to their evil hearts' content. Alex is also blind, since he says all that is visible is what I pasted, when my very first post in this thread are in my own words, which do convey that I know something on the subject, and is evidence that I have done research... to those with eyes to see, that is. To the blind and liars, they will claim that which is not true. It is in their nature to do so. Like claiming Mohammed is Jesus Christ. Bowman ought to be permanently banned for that alone... and calling Islam a sect of Christianity. He is a liar and a deceiver, a child of the devil if ever I met one, authoring and standing by such convoluted deceptions and Satanic confusion.

So. Using information from another website is not proof I have done no research. I wonder how
Alex and BM can obstinately refuse to acknowledge this very salient fact.
But really it is
immaterial. They are both liars and have proven this to us multiple times in this very thread.


I do appreciate that others have come to my defense. I cited sources as I always do.

Even Chuck has taken a ridiculous tack with me, saying I posted pictures as a preemptive measure, when the pictures I posted were my 29th post in this thread. If they were meant to be preemptive, they were awfully late in being presented. Some people just can't handle the truth. Islam is evil.
 
From your 'research', show us the Arabic word translated as 'hard' or 'ruthless'...


محمدرسولالله والذينمعهأشداءعلىالكفار

رحماءبينهمتريهمركعاسجدايبتغونفضلامن

اللهورضوناسيماهمفيوجوههممنأثر

السجودذلكمثلهمفيالتوريةومثلهمفيالإنجيل

كزرعأخرجشطءهفءازرهفاستغلظفاستوى

علىسوقهيعجبالزراعليغيظبهمالكفاروعد

اللهالذينءامنواوعملواالصلحتمنهممغفرة​
وأجراعظيما



Bump for Magenta...
 
Bump for Magenta...
When will you answer all the questions I put to you before you asked this one of me? Is that how you have conversations? Slander and lie and make false accusations and then refuse to acknowledge your "errors" and refuse to answer any questions put to you while you make more false accusations and demand others answer your questions despite your continued lies and deceit? No thanks. That is not my idea of conversation, debate, or anything approximating it. Maybe in your books it is.
 
maybe it's time to close this thread?

Absolutely!

The OP was banned around page 3 or 4. We are up to 20 pages, and it consists of several minor "wars" insults being thrown, and a lot of the Qur'an being posted.

Let's get back to discussing the Bible, please?

Let go of trying to convince everyone you are right in the name of Jesus and doctrinal "purity!!" Jesus will sort it all out, and in the mean time, we should be focusing on him, and not insulting other members of the body of Christ.

"Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] and knows God." 1 John 4:7[/FONT]
 
well I got 4 likes to close this tread If I get a few more yes it will close up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.