simple prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mochi

May 26, 2015
First i want to say Merry Christmas everyone.. hope you're having a wonderful time :)
i want to ask a simple prayer for me if you have time :)
i feel really sick lately.. toothache then sorethroat and skin problem as well (i hope its not chicken pox)
i go to dentist weeks ago but still not good.. so i only ate something soft like porridge and such for weeks.. this makes me depressed for real :(
soon i will back to dentist again in a few days and i kinda worry since i have tmj as well :(
i also feel weak inside.. i feel tired :(
i want to get back healthy and can munch like normal again :(

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Merry Christmas!!
Father God we pray bless mochi and the treatment. Lord heal mochi's tooth and whole body. Let all the health issues be gone and mochi enjoy a good health. Lord we agree with this simple prayer, please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Lord, we pray for Mochi's health issues and we look forward to seeing how You will work a miracle in her body. And as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, may we all be reminded that while we celebrate this joyous occasion, You are still in the healing business- You do not take a day off; working, healing, and saving 24/7! May You be glorified!

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
merry christmas and that your health will be there again

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have had TMJ for years and currently have dental problems as well that affects how I eat so I understand what you're saying. Soft foods are much easier for me to eat and will have to do until my issues are resolved. Yes, this is depressing for me also. Munching normal again would be greatly welcomed and appreciated as well. My goal for 2018 is to stop smoking for my heath and to go through the necessary dental procures so I can eat like a normal human being again. I will say a prayer for the both of us. Merry Christmas to you as well and praying for a prosperous 2018 for the both of us too.

Dec 14, 2017
First i want to say Merry Christmas everyone.. hope you're having a wonderful time :)
i want to ask a simple prayer for me if you have time :)
i feel really sick lately.. toothache then sorethroat and skin problem as well (i hope its not chicken pox)
i go to dentist weeks ago but still not good.. so i only ate something soft like porridge and such for weeks.. this makes me depressed for real :(

soon i will back to dentist again in a few days and i kinda worry since i have tmj as well :(
i also feel weak inside.. i feel tired :(
i want to get back healthy and can munch like normal again :(

Have you ever heard of olive leaf extract . . . or healing teeth with coconut oil? Have you ever heard of YouTube.com?

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Lord please hear our prayers for mochi's good health and your blessings. Amen.

mochi

May 26, 2015
I have had TMJ for years and currently have dental problems as well that affects how I eat so I understand what you're saying. Soft foods are much easier for me to eat and will have to do until my issues are resolved. Yes, this is depressing for me also. Munching normal again would be greatly welcomed and appreciated as well. My goal for 2018 is to stop smoking for my heath and to go through the necessary dental procures so I can eat like a normal human being again. I will say a prayer for the both of us. Merry Christmas to you as well and praying for a prosperous 2018 for the both of us too.
TMJ isnt cool :( doc has to put back my jaw to its place 2x :( i'm so sorry you experience the same thing right now :( will praying for you as well :)
God bless you! and Merry Christmas! :)

mochi

May 26, 2015
Have you ever heard of olive leaf extract . . . or healing teeth with coconut oil? Have you ever heard of YouTube.com?
olive oil extract? like oil in a capsule? extra virgin olive oil?
i've tried coconut oil but sadly its not working in my case.. i've tried garlic as well since its known for anti bacteria effect.. not working..
i probably will pull out/extract my teeth soon.. after i recover from this chicken pox or whatever it is :)
thank you!

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to touch you with His healing hands and surround you with His strength and peace. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Please do keep us updated. Sending prayers your way.

mochi

May 26, 2015
I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. I know how difficult and frustrating it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you, asking God to touch you with His healing hands and surround you with His strength and peace. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Please do keep us updated. Sending prayers your way.
Thank you so much!! God bless you!

Mom22Feb

Mar 23, 2017
Mochi, Praying you would get necessary treatment and/or meds ASAP and feel the Lord's presence in your pain and frustration. "Hope deferred makes the heart sick."

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Mochi. :)

Lord, please heal whatever is wrong with Mochi. In Jesus' name, amen.

Dec 26, 2017
I pray for wholeness and healing for you in His mighty name. Amen