Well you don't know anything about the lives of others, and you have sinned after having gotten born again so what was your problem?
Correct, about me knowing anything about the lives of others.
But unless you have some sin in mind that I have committed, you should really retract that accusation.
That's false. You just committed sin making this false claim.
You should become more knowledgeable concerning God's Word
If a man turns from something, he is no longer headed that way.
If I repent of driving West, I no longer drive West.
If a man turns from sin, he is a non-sinner.
More sin, invalidates any earlier 'turn'.
1 Timothy 4:1,2
Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron
Amen to that.
That's exactly what you should do.
Thanks for the exhortation.
Ah and there's the rub. There's a big difference between never sinning again and the claim that we are no longer held accountable by the Lord for the sins committed after having been born again.
I agree.
I rejoice in God's ways and means of never sinning again.
Mankind will always be held accountable for their actions.
There are several false doctrines that I can think of, whereby one commits sin and takes no responsibility for them.
But they are indeed false doctrines...accommodators of sin.
All of your future sins are not automatically forgiven.
I agree, and never said they were.
The wages of sin is still death and you deny scripture only accepting a few passages here and there.
The wages of sin is death, but not the second death.
Paul writes..."Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after." (1 Tim 5:24)
I was paid the wages for my sins at my crucifixion with Christ.
The old me died, was buried, and was raised with Christ to wlak in newness of life. (Rom 6:3-6)
If it were not possible for a Christian to sin, the Lord would not have put all the warnings in the New Testament telling us what happens to those that continue in sin.
Yet, here you are, defending sin !
I have to ask, why you have had such a personality change over the last few days ?
Here's an example from God's Word you cannot deny although I'm sure you'll try:
James 5:19,20
Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
This was written to Christians and is saying is any of you Christians do err from the truth, they need to be converted back to the Lord because they have fallen away from the Lord and are once more spiritually dead which is being separated from Him. They need to be restored if they are to go to Heaven. They'll need to confess and forsake their sin in order to be in right standing with the Lord once again.
Amen to that, but I fail to see what exactly your intent is.
It seems clear to me, that the offender is unconverted.
If someone can actually convert him, his sins will be hid...by baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of past sins. (Acts 2:38, 22:16)
So you think if a person is not free from sin then that's God's fault for not seeing to it they are free?
Not at all.
It is the sinners fault, for breaking his repentance from sin.
The Lord is able to keep us free from sin only if we continue to submit ourselves to Him.
Correct.
Correct.
The devil has deceived many in to believing the lie that man does not have free will and man does not reap what he sows which is tricking people in to mocking God all while claiming to be Christians.
I thank God for having the will to remain obedient to Him.
And for the ability to make it so.
And yet, you're going to sin a few more times before you die.
Not if my repentance from sin is true.
You reject the whole counsel of God which warns Christians to not sin meaning Christians could sin
It's laughable that you claim to never have committed one sin after getting born again. Comedy time!
Calling oneself a Christian doesn't make one a Christian.
Exhortations and admonissions, from God, not to turn from repentance, are common in the writings.
But some heed the warnings, and remain faithful.
Yes and those claiming it's not possible to sin after getting born again and that they have never fallen short of God's absolute perfection after having been born again are liars - which is sinful behavior.
I will stick with John 3:8-10 on that point..."He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."
Being reborn of God's seed makes it impossible to bring forth Adam's fruit !
Then your teaching...it is NOT of God because you have fallen short of God's absolute perfection after having been born again.
Unless you have some sin in mind, that I have committed, I request that you recant your acccusation.