Single and looking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Derick1984

I am a christian guy in pinson, al. I'm hoping to find a nice christian woman 21-35 near me to get to know or possibly date. If u feel we would be a great fit please let me know.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello and welcome. Please be advised that this is NOT a dating site. :) You might want to try match.com or christian mingle for that. While there are a few people who have met here, this is primarily a site to NOT actively seek a man or woman and get a date on.

D

Derick1984

I have a right to do what I like. I'm not breaking any rules.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Wow, major attitude going on here with you. I never said you were breaking any rules. I SAID this is not a dating site. I agree with Ugly--this attitude won't get you far on here, or in your quest for finding a woman.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Sorry Derick,

Boys on CC are not allowed to talk to the girls.

You're also not allowed to sit next to them at lunch.

And if you make googly eyes at them... the big scary nuns will get you.

[video=youtube;uZJqU3yzco0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZJqU3yzco0[/video]

S

Shouryu

Obvious thread directed at new members:

newusers1.jpg

Inside the thread, this is posted:

newusers2.jpg

So, you are clearly warned, "Hey, don't do this thing that ticks the community off." So, the very FIRST post you make...is a post DOING THE THING YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY TOLD WOULD TICK THE COMMUNITY OFF. Because, hey, THAT'S how I'll make Godly, Christian women notice me and like me!

I fail to see how this made sense in...well...anyone's line of thinking. I suppose you could try your hand at visiting a place where Hispanic people congregate, and introduce yourself to women by talking like Speedy Gonzalez, and wondering why you got a cold response? Maybe visit a funeral and present yourself to the widow? I mean, it's not against the RULES or anything, and you have a right to do what you like, naturally. Clearly, you know how to make yourself likeable to the communities you present yourself to...it would seem, anyhow.

D

Donkeyfish07

I suppose you could try your hand at visiting a place where Hispanic people congregate, and introduce yourself to women by talking like Speedy Gonzalez
lol. That would so be worth it for the lulz.

Undelay undelay Reeeeeeeeeeeba!

S

sportschick

wow. I just joined this site as well....NOT looking for a date but looking for christian chat but after seeing how absolutely RUDE you people are, this is not the "christian" forum for me. I'm gone.

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
wow. I just joined this site as well....NOT looking for a date but looking for christian chat but after seeing how absolutely RUDE you people are, this is not the "christian" forum for me. I'm gone.
well bye then I guess. and christian chat IS NOT a dating site.

S

skylove7

well bye then I guess. and christian chat IS NOT a dating site.
No it is not!

It is just a place where I log on and say " I am going to tickle the whole fellowship"

Then I log off

:p

S

sportschick

Again, NOT saying it is or isn't, just think you are completely RUDE in your responses. It seems you are arrogant and entitled in the way you respond rather than gentle and loving.

D

Donkeyfish07

Can we get some Colossians 4:6 up in here please?

"6 Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man."

JonahLynx

Dec 28, 2014
Again, NOT saying it is or isn't, just think you are completely RUDE in your responses. It seems you are arrogant and entitled in the way you respond rather than gentle and loving.
Hi sportschick,

You'll actually find that the community is generally welcoming and this thread is not a good example for the atmosphere of the entire board. But if you look closely, it was Derick who opened with the snark after ladybug's fairly reasonable post. Hope you don't leave over something so trivial. :p

C

CarolSampaio

Whoa... what's going on here???? o_O

People need to relax... tempers running hot... and that is never good!! ;)

S

sportschick

I don't believe it is trivial. She did not know if he had read the rules or not...if he hadn't, then it would have been appropriate to post them, but NOT with her "personal" opinion of them. Seems to me there is a lot of "entitlement and ownership" of the site going on and YES, i have requested to be unregistered and have told them exactly why.

S

sportschick

I will also say that those who were rude are young and obviously acting out of immaturity rather than love

JonahLynx

Dec 28, 2014
I don't believe it is trivial. She did not know if he had read the rules or not...if he hadn't, then it would have been appropriate to post them, but NOT with her "personal" opinion of them. Seems to me there is a lot of "entitlement and ownership" of the site going on and YES, i have requested to be unregistered and have told them exactly why.
Alright. Au revoir. :(

Last edited:
S

sportschick

Again, obviously immature