singleness: Lee Stoneking

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joseph33

New member
Jul 16, 2021
17
9
3
38
Indiana
if you're single...you need to watch this message. Lee Stoneking is a very great saint of God and one of my favorite teachers as far as humanity concerns. Jesus Christ is our Master. Jehovah Jirah- the Lord who provides
 
  • Like
Reactions: SomeDisciple
Apostolic Pentecostal...I represent the King Jesus Christ himself.
I am his ambassador. 1 Timothy 3:15 Church of the Living God
 
Hi and welcome to the fellowship and Forums here at CC! We are all called to be His ambassadors:
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. 2 Cor 5:20
Good reminder, enjoy the discussions and God bless you Mitchell🙏
 
ccwelcome5s.png

Welcome!
:)
 
I remember that name- Years ago I heard another message of his, and I just remember he had a good attitude about being single; and he was dismissive of any suggestion he "needed to get married". I wish more singles had his confidence.