Sirk comes up with solution for the bathroom crisis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

So now we have stooped to profiling people that may or may not have "flees" by their movements. I had better flea this thread before I say something I will regret later. Lol
Speaking of that..............

Did you know that the shortest poem ever written was called, "Fleas"? :rolleyes: Here it is:

Fleas

Adam
Had 'em

adam.jpg

V

Viligant_Warrior

Before, of course. :eek: Nothing changed after the fall except Adam's perception of himself.
Wait. In God's perfect Creation, Adam and Eve had fleas?

How's that possible?

V

VioletReigns

FUNNY STORY!

I saw an advertisement that offered you a choice of either a free set of nice kitchen knives or a lovely cookbook set just for allowing them to demonstrate their awesome vacuum cleaner in your home. I said to myself, "Alrighty then, I want them cookbooks so I will a'schedule them to come on by." :D

The moment their tag-team salesmen came to my front door I told them straight up that I had no intention of purchasing anything and that I just wanted the cookbooks. They said, "Fine, fine..." which I knew to mean they thought they could convince me otherwise. Ok, so whatever.... :p

They went through their spiel for over an hour showing me the vacuum cleaner's spectacular gadgets and its awesome power and it's durability and it's guarantee, and blah blah blah, yada yada yada. I went from room to room with them, patiently waiting for them to get thru so I could read those awesome looking cookbooks. :rolleyes:

They were such pro salesmen, they even had my husband with a pen in his hand ready to sign our savings away because of a gadget that unscrews light bulbs. I told my hubby, "If you give me $800 I will unscrew the light bulbs for you, dear." He then came out of their trance and to his right mind. ROFL!!! ;)

So anyhoo, when those two men realized I was 100% unimpressed, they pulled out all the stops. They told me to brace myself and watch what they vacuum from my little daughter's mattress surface. When they showed me the filter afterwards, it was speckled with what they said were tiny dust mites that eat dead skin cells. They were convinced I'd be alarmed. :eek:

But I responded, "If God created dust mites to eat dead skins cells, then evidently it's been keeping people healthy and alive for all these years."

They gave up then. And they made me chase after them to their truck so I could get my cookbooks which they conveniently forgot to reward me. :eek: ROFL!!!!

Last edited:
T

tanach

You could just use the crude English slang word ----THE BOG

S

Sirk

You could just use the crude English slang word ----THE BOG
I think location is important. Do we put "the bog", in between the mens and women's....or on the right or the left. Or should it have its own wing?

T

tanach

What day were fleas created on? Just giving a reason to scratch our heads

V

Viligant_Warrior

What day were fleas created on?
Off hand, I'd say insects, arachnids, and other creepy crawlies were probably created amongst the "beasts of the Earth" on day five (Genesis 1:24).

Just giving a reason to scratch our heads
Out of curiosity, or the fact of being infected with fleas?

Last edited:
S

Sirk

FUNNY STORY!

I saw an advertisement that offered you a choice of either a free set of nice kitchen knives or a lovely cookbook set just for allowing them to demonstrate their awesome vacuum cleaner in your home. I said to myself, "Alrighty then, I want them cookbooks so I will a'schedule them to come on by." :D

The moment their tag-team salesmen came to my front door I told them straight up that I had no intention of purchasing anything and that I just wanted the cookbooks. They said, "Fine, fine..." which I knew to mean they thought they could convince me otherwise. Ok, so whatever.... :p

They went through their spiel for over an hour showing me the vacuum cleaner's spectacular gadgets and its awesome power and it's durability and it's guarantee, and blah blah blah, yada yada yada. I went from room to room with them, patiently waiting for them to get thru so I could read those awesome looking cookbooks. :rolleyes:

They were such pro salesmen, they even had my husband with a pen in his hand ready to sign our savings away because of a gadget that unscrews light bulbs. I told my hubby, "If you give me $800 I will unscrew the light bulbs for you, dear." He then came out of their trance and to his right mind. ROFL!!! ;)

So anyhoo, when those two men realized I was 100% unimpressed, they pulled out all the stops. They told me to brace myself and watch what they vacuum from my little daughter's mattress surface. When they showed me the filter afterwards, it was speckled with what they said were tiny dust mites that eat dead skin cells. They were convinced I'd be alarmed. :eek:

But I responded, "If God created dust mites to eat dead skins cells, then evidently it's been keeping people healthy and alive for all these years."

They gave up then. And they made me chase after them to their truck so I could get my cookbooks which they conveniently forgot to reward me. :eek: ROFL!!!!
I had the same thing only I called them because I got a coupon in the mail for a free carpet cleaning. I was a young bachelor and I took full advantage. Pretty soon carpet cleaning became one room. Lol

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Whenever you use a restroom in public...
there should be 3 doors and a gameshow host.

You just have to guess what's behind them.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Every business should be mandated to not only have a mens and women's restroom but also a.... none of the above. Not sure of what symbol should be used to designate this additional potty room but I am calling my congressman today to get the ball rolling on this. I think this will clear things up and make life simple again.
It will certainly help with the illegal Alien problem we don't know what those outerspace folks are now do we?

Last edited: