Sitcoms

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This one sparked my interest in eventually going into the Air Assault.
[video=youtube;f0gprgsC8HE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0gprgsC8HE[/video]
 
Well, I remember almost all of the shows mentioned... thx to my parents and older brother and the fact our home only had one tv. I stopped watching tv, probably 15 yrs ago. But, I still see some stuff, because others watch tv around me or ask me to check out a show, like that short stint Hannibal series couple years back.

Anyway, a few I didn't see mentioned, M.A.S.H, Laugh-In, Charlie's Angels, Wonder Woman, Dukes of Hazard, Rockford, Hee Haw. I liked Highlander, Alias, Bones, True Calling.
 
There were a couple more British shows I used to watch years ago that I thought were funny. British comedy is funny to me where American stuff pretty much isn't. The shows were "Are You Being Served" and "Keeping Up Appearances".
 
Lol, I am probably going to make myself look old.
Matlock, Quincy M.E., CHiPs, SWAT, A-Team, Macgyver, Walker Texas Ranger, Grizzly Adams, Diagnosis Murder, Leave it to Beaver, Little House on the Prairie, Dragnet, Perry Mason, The original Sherlock Holmes, Red Skelton, and The Waltons. Does anyone remember when Mission Impossible was a tv show?

:)Was mission impossible on,on sundays In those good old days?
I loved that show.
 
:)Was mission impossible on,on sundays In those good old days?
I loved that show.

It was on Sundays the most, but that was 1967-1970
It also was on Saturdays before and after that.
It is a great show...Most people my age don't even realize a tv show version existed.
 
Funny I was only thinking about this yesterday.

One of my favourites is "on the buses" a good old fashioned Brit slap stick
comedy.


[video=youtube_share;UiCutW2h_ow]http://youtu.be/UiCutW2h_ow[/video]
 
Sitcoms, let me see.......

The Facts of Life
The Dick Van Dyke Show
The Mary Tyler Moore Show
The Cosby Show
Keeping Up Appearances
Are You Being Served?
Night Court
Green Acres
Good Times
Waiting for God
The Beverly Hillbillies
The Munsters
As Time Goes By
Allo Allo!
Family Matters
Barney Miller
M.A.S.H.
Gimme a Break
Home Improvement
Three's Company
Car 54 (Where Are You?)
 
A somewhat more recent one from Canada that I think is funny is "Corner Gas". It's typical dry Canadian humor, but I think it's funny. Give it a try if you get a chance.
 
oh, NotmebutHim, I think I remember Night Court, definitely Good Times... I thought of some other;


Jefferson's

Barney Miller(smiling, I just saw you said that!)

Buck Rogers!


I did watch a series out of United Kingdom, with my Aunt when I was visiting her, on Netflix(sp?) , it was called "Broadchurch", pretty good.


Oh, and what about welcome back Kotter
 
Last edited: