SIX REASONS WHY WE GET THE BEASTLY MARK

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
How could we possibly mistake Satan for Jesus Christ? Allow me to present 6 good reasons why we will be deceived when the devil shows up in Jerusalem pretending to be our beloved Lord Jesus. Please understand, DECEPTION is the first tribulation we will have to endure, and those who are deceived will receive the devil's beastly mark. The 2nd, and final tribulation,is the wrath of God; poured out upon all those who received that mark.

And He said unto them, 'I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18

Satan, the great deceiver, falling from heaven (after being kicked out by Michael) doing his best to emulate our Beloved, Who will be coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory. There will be no mistaking our Lord when He arrives in radiant glory and magnificent splendor. Sadly, there will be billions, yes billions, who will be deceived by Satan into thinking he was Jesus Christ; bowing their knee to him. How is that possible?

That's the reason for this post; it will be very difficult to resist him, and we must. Some might be thinking, "Come on, God won't really be angry with me, will He? I just made a little mistake!" No, you made a huge mistake when you broke God's 1st Commandment and worshiped the beast, but don't take my word for it. If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive the mark in his forehead or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God. . . .If we received the mark in our forehead we have believed upon Satan, and if in our hand, we have worked for him!

We could try to justify it to our Heavenly Father that we just made a poor error in judgement, but my advice is to recognize Satan as the devil when he stands in Jerusalem as Jesus Christ. So, why will that be so difficult? First of all, we need to realize he is not human. Satan will never be born of woman, he is a supernatural being. He will be the first ALIEN this world has ever seen.

Wait a minute, I watched "Alien", who would worship an ugly being like that? No one, but Satan is not ugly, and that is his second weapon. Read Ezekiel 28 and you will see that God created Satan in the full pattern, which is to say he will look like a glorious angel, perfect in beauty. Lucifer is the son of the morning, he sealest up the sum, he is the finished pattern. The world will not be able to find a throne big enough to put him on.

Thirdly, he is not a dummy. As it is written, Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel. The world will not outsmart him, he will outsmart the world, for he is full of wisdom. He will not be stomping his feet and threatening people: He shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. So, we have a brilliant, smooth talking beauty. Will you be deceived?

Fourth, we know from Revelation 13 that he will cure the deadly wound the world has received, and he will be preforming miracles like bringing fire down from heaven. That will get our attention. Fifth, and don't discount this, Satan does not arrive here by himself,

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

The nasty fallen angels will be directing all traffic to Jerusalem to go worship Satan. Those are five excellent reasons why so many good Christians will be deceived. Most Christians, even those who go to Church every Sunday, have never heard those things. They will receive his mark, in ignorance perhaps, but they will receive it. But I said six reasons, right? Good Christians, like you, who now know the truth, thanks to our beloved Lord, Jesus Christ, don't have to worry about reason #6.

Reason #6 is for the atheists, those who could care less about our Heavenly Father or our Lord Jesus Christ. Reason #6 is for those would never think about picking up a Bible to find out what their Creator had to say to them. They prefer to enjoy the temporary satisfaction of unrighteousness to live their lives out. Beloved good Christian children, you may not even need to read reason #6, but just in case there are any atheists reading this, here is reason #6.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 11 Thessalonians 2:10

God is going to make them believe a lie? I'm sure glad that's not us!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Allow me to present 6 good reasons why we will be deceived when the devil shows up in Jerusalem pretending to be our beloved Lord Jesus
Who is "we"? Those who will be deceived are NOT genuine children of God, so why are you suggesting that we Christians will be deceived? Please note carefully what is in Scripture:

2 THESSALONIANS 2: CHRISTIANS ARE NOT DESTINED FOR DAMNATION

THEY LOVED NOT THE TRUTH (AND CHRIST IS THE TRUTH ALSO)
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

THEREFORE THEY WILL BELIEVE A LIE UNDER STRONG DELUSION FROM GOD
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

THAT THEY All MIGHT BE DAMNED
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Indeed, the Church and the Holy Spirit will be in Heaven, when the above takes place on earth.

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
We are leaving out possibly the most important Scripture of all: Matthew 24:24. Jesus' words.
"For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."

I believe the correct interpretation is, one can be deceived, and one can be DECEIVED. If a Christian has ever fallen for an April Fools' joke, they have been deceived. Or if you fell for a magic trick, you were deceived. But Eve was DECEIVED by the serpent. There's a difference.

Apr 15, 2017
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

God warns the saints of the new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, and people are still evolving to be greater and spiritual provided by the New Age Christ, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior, but a good teacher and love, and evolved to be an ascended master and avatar, and believe in no personal God, but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power, the evolutionary process, and the New Age Christ is the final teacher.

Forbid to marry for population reduction.

Command to abstain from meats, reverence of animals, mother nature.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The time will come when the world will want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement, which is according to their own lusts, power through nature to evolve to be greater and spiritual with no higher authority above people, the exaltation of people.

The New Age Christ will establish peace in the Middle East between the Jews and Palestinians, and then he will work as a great man of peace which many people will trust him, and he will push the agenda of the new age movement to prepare the world for when he claims to be God by evolving through the power of nature.

The new age movement is the future for this sinful world, and will pave the way to the beast kingdom for all people who do not love God.

The new age movement is the beginning of the end for the wicked, and when they take the mark of the beast then salvation is no longer available to them, and God will put them down and have His people with Him.

Dan 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Dan 11:38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The New Age Christ will not regard the God of his fathers, and will exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped, and will exalt himself above all people.

The New Age Christ will not claim to be Jesus Christ returned but he will exalt himself above Jesus Christ, for the new age movement looks at Jesus as a good teacher, and an adept in the occult, but the New Age Christ is the final teacher, and a higher adept in the occult.

So the saints will not be deceived by the beast for he will not claim to be Jesus Christ but above Jesus Christ.

Nowhere in his life will he claim to be Jesus although he may claim the Christ conscience came upon him, which means he is the savior of the world, but he evolved to be greater than Jesus.

When the New Age Christ claims to be God he will not claim to be Jesus but he will exalt himself above all that is called God, or is worshipped.

So the saints will not be deceived by the beast for he does not claim to be Jesus which they would avoid him.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

When the nations come together and say Peace and safety as they work for peace on earth, and the New Age Christ establishes peace in the Middle East, the saints will not be deceived by that for they will know it is not the operation of God and avoid going along with the world.

Which Jesus will deliver the saints from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Which there can only be one temptation that can come upon all the world at the same time, and that is when the world says peace and safety which the world has a decision to make to either get with God, or follow the world.

But Jesus will deliver the saints from that temptation.

Which when the beast claims to be God the false prophet will do miracles to convince the people that the beast did receive power through nature and shared this power with the false prophet, and will share this power with all people who follow the New Age Christ.

Which Jesus said the miracles will seem so real that it would deceive the very elect "if it were possible", but it is not possible.

Only if it were possible they would be deceived, but it is not possible for they are with Jesus, and He delivered the saints from the temptation of the operation of the world without God and that is their peace and prosperity, when they know Jesus is their peace and prosperity, and Paul said they would not be deceived by that.

The New Age Christ is not going to pull the wool over the eyes of the saints, no way, no how, and they will not accept him at all, and might even spit in his face if he is near enough to them.

And the New Age Christ will not tell the world he is Jesus Christ but will say he is above Jesus Christ.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

None of the wicked shall understand about the end time so they will follow the beast.

But the wise shall understand and stay with Jesus in which he will deliver them from that temptation that shall come upon the world to try to get them to believe there is no God, and Jesus is not Lord and Savior, but people are evolving to be greater and spiritual, and that is their peace and safety.

The saints cannot be plucked out of Jesus' hands, and He will keep them from any deception that shall be in the world.

Which the Spirit will guide us in to all truth, and show us things to come, and will testify of Jesus.

The world will be deceived, but the saints will not be deceived, and the New Age Christ will not claim to be Jesus, but above Jesus, so the world will not think it is Jesus so they do not care about Jesus, and will follow the beast with a whole new belief of religion that has never been on earth before.

Which they get rid of all religions, and evolution is religion, and the exaltation of people through the power of nature, the God of forces, and no higher authority above them, which God said they will say I am, and no one else beside me.

Jesus is not going to let His people be deceived, and deceived they shall not be, which is the most, and best, and greatest, promise to have ever been given and kept.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Here's my concern. It's flipped.

I'm worried that the deception has ALREADY been in full swing since satan was kicked out by Michael, which happened when the Messiah ascended (and happened even beforehand if you count when the Messiah told the disciples he saw satan fall like lightning).

So that's nearly 2000 years satan had to "taint the daily bread" so to say.

I'm worried that many have become so accustomed to eating tainted bread or relying on doctrines instead of the scriptures that if the Messiah were to appear - even on the clouds - many would stand against Him believing he was the antichrist they've been waiting to resist...especially if an antichrist (has he's been taught to be) never appears.

During the first advent, The Messiah's people were so sure they knew how he'd appear that when he came in another way they rejected him, called him an agent of the devil, and then had him killed.

It happened before so I can't say it's impossible for history to repeat itself by having believers outright reject the Messiah during the second advent.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Read in the Word. Satan has been given power in the world . I will not elaborate on how I understand this but much is obvious. He deceives and he brings pain on many. All evil in this age comes from Satan.

He was deceving in the Garden, he is deceving now. Trust our Maker and you will be fine if you follow Jesus-Yeshua.

Jan 17, 2020
How could we possibly mistake Satan for Jesus Christ? Allow me to present 6 good reasons why we will be deceived when the devil shows up in Jerusalem pretending to be our beloved Lord Jesus. Please understand, DECEPTION is the first tribulation we will have to endure, and those who are deceived will receive the devil's beastly mark. The 2nd, and final tribulation,is the wrath of God; poured out upon all those who received that mark.

And He said unto them, 'I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." Luke 10:18

Satan, the great deceiver, falling from heaven (after being kicked out by Michael) doing his best to emulate our Beloved, Who will be coming in the clouds of heaven with great power and glory. There will be no mistaking our Lord when He arrives in radiant glory and magnificent splendor. Sadly, there will be billions, yes billions, who will be deceived by Satan into thinking he was Jesus Christ; bowing their knee to him. How is that possible?

That's the reason for this post; it will be very difficult to resist him, and we must. Some might be thinking, "Come on, God won't really be angry with me, will He? I just made a little mistake!" No, you made a huge mistake when you broke God's 1st Commandment and worshiped the beast, but don't take my word for it. If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive the mark in his forehead or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God. . . .If we received the mark in our forehead we have believed upon Satan, and if in our hand, we have worked for him!

We could try to justify it to our Heavenly Father that we just made a poor error in judgement, but my advice is to recognize Satan as the devil when he stands in Jerusalem as Jesus Christ. So, why will that be so difficult? First of all, we need to realize he is not human. Satan will never be born of woman, he is a supernatural being. He will be the first ALIEN this world has ever seen.

Wait a minute, I watched "Alien", who would worship an ugly being like that? No one, but Satan is not ugly, and that is his second weapon. Read Ezekiel 28 and you will see that God created Satan in the full pattern, which is to say he will look like a glorious angel, perfect in beauty. Lucifer is the son of the morning, he sealest up the sum, he is the finished pattern. The world will not be able to find a throne big enough to put him on.

Thirdly, he is not a dummy. As it is written, Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel. The world will not outsmart him, he will outsmart the world, for he is full of wisdom. He will not be stomping his feet and threatening people: He shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. So, we have a brilliant, smooth talking beauty. Will you be deceived?

Fourth, we know from Revelation 13 that he will cure the deadly wound the world has received, and he will be preforming miracles like bringing fire down from heaven. That will get our attention. Fifth, and don't discount this, Satan does not arrive here by himself,

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

The nasty fallen angels will be directing all traffic to Jerusalem to go worship Satan. Those are five excellent reasons why so many good Christians will be deceived. Most Christians, even those who go to Church every Sunday, have never heard those things. They will receive his mark, in ignorance perhaps, but they will receive it. But I said six reasons, right? Good Christians, like you, who now know the truth, thanks to our beloved Lord, Jesus Christ, don't have to worry about reason #6.

Reason #6 is for the atheists, those who could care less about our Heavenly Father or our Lord Jesus Christ. Reason #6 is for those would never think about picking up a Bible to find out what their Creator had to say to them. They prefer to enjoy the temporary satisfaction of unrighteousness to live their lives out. Beloved good Christian children, you may not even need to read reason #6, but just in case there are any atheists reading this, here is reason #6.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 11 Thessalonians 2:10

God is going to make them believe a lie? I'm sure glad that's not us!
What makes you think God's deception is not presently happening? I see it everywhere in many churches.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Speaking of the mark of the beast. I was watching the news last night and saw this.

IMG_5622.jpg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Nov 26, 2012
Here's my concern. It's flipped.

I'm worried that the deception has ALREADY been in full swing since satan was kicked out by Michael, which happened when the Messiah ascended (and happened even beforehand if you count when the Messiah told the disciples he saw satan fall like lightning).

So that's nearly 2000 years satan had to "taint the daily bread" so to say.

I'm worried that many have become so accustomed to eating tainted bread or relying on doctrines instead of the scriptures that if the Messiah were to appear - even on the clouds - many would stand against Him believing he was the antichrist they've been waiting to resist...especially if an antichrist (has he's been taught to be) never appears.

During the first advent, The Messiah's people were so sure they knew how he'd appear that when he came in another way they rejected him, called him an agent of the devil, and then had him killed.

It happened before so I can't say it's impossible for history to repeat itself by having believers outright reject the Messiah during the second advent.
The deception has been going on since the Garden of Eden but clearly there is a timeline in Rev, and the dragon gets hurled to earth in the last week of years. Three and a half years of pseudo peace, then the declaration of Satan sitting on the throne of David in the newly built temple followed with three and a half years of hell on earth. This last half week is when he implements the mark to buy and sell and bow or behead. We haven’t even made it through the four horsemen yet. This virus may usher that in, who knows. Regardless, first the horsemen, then a huge cosmic disturbance which causes a massive earthquake, causing the islands to shift and atmosphere displace (sky roll back like a scroll). This is the major event that sets the stage for all to be doubting a merciful God. Then much of the earth (1/3) is burnt possibly from earths magnetic shield being effected from the cosmic disturbance. Also much water becomes undrinkable because of Wormwood. The Earth goes through some stuff before all seek a global saviour. I agree with the OP in the fact that the Deceiver comes as an extra-terrestrial saviour. Many will follow in awe and fear. But this hasn’t happened yet.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
If you believe in the pre trib rapture, you will not have to worry about the antichrist or the mark of the beast. The elect who will be deceived and receive the mark are probably not christians, but the Jews who will not survive the tribulation.

Jan 17, 2020
If you believe in the pre trib rapture, you will not have to worry about the antichrist or the mark of the beast. The elect who will be deceived and receive the mark are probably not christians, but the Jews who will not survive the tribulation.
There is no pre-trib rapture. Nobody can find it mentioned in scripture.

Jan 17, 2020
This is not scriptural. Paul says the rapture happens after the resurrection of believers. Jesus says this happens at the end of the world. Proof?
The rapture;

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–53)

But it happens after the resurrection. Which happens on the last day

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV 1900)

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:44 (HCSB)

“so man lies down and does not rise; until the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor arise from their sleep.” (Job 14:12) (NET)

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
This is not scriptural. Paul says the rapture happens after the resurrection of believers. Jesus says this happens at the end of the world. Proof?
The rapture;

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–53)

But it happens after the resurrection. Which happens on the last day

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV 1900)

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.” (John 6:39)

“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:44 (HCSB)

“so man lies down and does not rise; until the heavens are no more, they will not awake nor arise from their sleep.” (Job 14:12) (NET)

No rapture for Christians after tribulation. The GT is for unbelievers.

Ezekiel 30:3 KJV
For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

In revelations 1-5 you can see that the church is already in heaven. There is a wedding in heaven and the bride is already ready. After the 144,000 are sealed and brought to heaven to join the wedding, the great tribulation begins. You can't see the pretrib rapture in revelations because it has already happened before. The rapture in the revelations is the post trib rapture of the tribulation saints. Starting from revelations 6, the church is no longer mentioned until rev 19.

Rev 19:7-8

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Ps 45:14-15

14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

Jan 17, 2020
No rapture for Christians after tribulation. The GT is for unbelievers.

Ezekiel 30:3 KJV
For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

In revelations 1-5 you can see that the church is already in heaven. There is a wedding in heaven and the bride is already ready. After the 144,000 are sealed and brought to heaven to join the wedding, the great tribulation begins. You can't see the pretrib rapture in revelations because it has already happened before. The rapture in the revelations is the post trib rapture of the tribulation saints. Starting from revelations 6, the church is no longer mentioned until rev 19.

Rev 19:7-8

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Ps 45:14-15

14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
The Great Tribulation? It happened to the Jews in 70 AD according to Jesus. There is great tribulation Christians go through from Jesus' day lasting until the end of the world. No rapture until the end of the world.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
The Great Tribulation? It happened to the Jews in 70 AD according to Jesus. There is great tribulation Christians go through from Jesus' day lasting until the end of the world. No rapture until the end of the world.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:12 KJV

Who are those who dwell in heaven, who rejoice because they will be spared from wrath? They are the raptured Christians who are attending a wedding in heaven while evil earthlings are being wiped out.

Nov 26, 2012
I would argue this tribulation is not yet “great”.

Jan 17, 2020
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:12 KJV

Who are those who dwell in heaven, who rejoice because they will be spared from wrath? They are the raptured Christians who are attending a wedding in heaven while evil earthlings are being wiped out.
You are adding to Revelation when you add the pre-trib Rapture to it. The Pre Trib Rapture has no scripture directly saying it will happen. You need to find this before saying what you say. And nobody can do it.