Sleepless , spiritual life, hearthealth

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 8, 2020
Well, I have been to church for quite a while and after the pandemic, I go back to church again through online streaming
I am trying to get closer to God but need to re-develop my spiritual life. I start reopen bible again . Listen to hymns
I pray that the holly spirit could lead me to grow in His words again. And if permitted by God, it is a blessing that I had the chance to serve Him in musical role -pianists for a couple of years. I need to have a healthy body to serve Him again.
I regret that I had not been attending church regularly the past two years. Well, I go back to church again after the pandemic

Unfortunately, I recently experienced recurring sleep issues .....which adversely affect my heart rate and blood pressure ..I feel pretty good if I can sleep well. However, if I can't sleep well, I experience racing heart and elevated heart beat. These symptoms will last for a day until I am able to have a good sleep at night

Meanwhile, I experience the adverse symptoms of elevated heart beat again coz I had slept for two hours only.

As today is Sunday seeing doctor isn't convenient . And besides, nothing can be done . I don't want to take extra bp medication if
my situation could be improved through sleep. Place pray for my health and spiritual life

Please pray for God's healing hand on me. Thanks

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well, I have been to church for quite a while and after the pandemic, I go back to church again through online streaming
I am trying to get closer to God but need to re-develop my spiritual life. I start reopen bible again . Listen to hymns
I pray that the holly spirit could lead me to grow in His words again. And if permitted by God, it is a blessing that I had the chance to serve Him in musical role -pianists for a couple of years. I need to have a healthy body to serve Him again.
I regret that I had not been attending church regularly the past two years. Well, I go back to church again after the pandemic

Unfortunately, I recently experienced recurring sleep issues .....which adversely affect my heart rate and blood pressure ..I feel pretty good if I can sleep well. However, if I can't sleep well, I experience racing heart and elevated heart beat. These symptoms will last for a day until I am able to have a good sleep at night

Meanwhile, I experience the adverse symptoms of elevated heart beat again coz I had slept for two hours only.

As today is Sunday seeing doctor isn't convenient . And besides, nothing can be done . I don't want to take extra bp medication if
my situation could be improved through sleep. Place pray for my health and spiritual life

Please pray for God's healing hand on me. Thanks
I will mention you in my special early morning prayers I say before I go to work. I'm having trouble sleeping myself. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Welcome."
"Your words have been heard, and I pray your health issues are attended to accordingly.
Bless you for your hope of being closer to God. I pray that you are not mislead or confused
by worldly influences. I have learned through my spiritual journey, that this cannot be taught,
but is acquired. I have learned it is ones own self that must get in touch with the reality of
life, here in the now, and accept things we can't change, and know to change the things we can,
and that often comes to changing ourselves, and striving to live by God's 'principles' of life,
here in the now. I pray you find what is needed in your life."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg Friendly.png

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you for your prayer. I really need to stay peace with God in fighting against my disease.
At times, I feel that my faith is not adequate . As night time approach , it seems I may start to worry if I am able to sleep well tonight. Should listen to more hymns and read the bible

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I have learned peace within is attainable, with perseverance each day, no matter
what, I have learned to pray just to be a better person in all my affairs, and to manage
my attitude and behavior accordingly, as I strive to apply Christ teachings, of the 'principles'
of life. And it works, so long as we work at it...believe it."
'Praise God'

0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy (4).jpg Friendly.png

Jul 8, 2020
I am able to sleep the day before yesterday and slept for almost five hours today.
Wake up and trying to get back to sleep. I pray that I can ly in HIs peaceful hand and fall back to sleep again. Get back to doctor later today to see the blood test.

Sep 15, 2019
I pray a blessing on your efforts to sleep. I have a prayer request: my friend Donna needs a miracle. She married a guy who cheated on her and got his girlfriend pregnant. He continues to be terribly dishonest and unfair. He continues to lie and still finds favour with his circle of friends. Far too complex to get into, but fair to say...she needs a miracle. Thank you for your faith and support.

Jul 8, 2020
I pray a blessing on your efforts to sleep. I have a prayer request: my friend Donna needs a miracle. She married a guy who cheated on her and got his girlfriend pregnant. He continues to be terribly dishonest and unfair. He continues to lie and still finds favour with his circle of friends. Far too complex to get into, but fair to say...she needs a miracle. Thank you for your faith and support.
I understand how the predicament your friend has been going through . It could be quite hurt when her partner is unfaithful to her. I pray that God will repair their marriage if it is His will, bring peace and love to all the parties involved in this complicated situation , expose all the truth so that no one will be deceived again. In Jesus Christ Amen

Jul 8, 2020
"I have learned peace within is attainable, with perseverance each day, no matter
what, I have learned to pray just to be a better person in all my affairs, and to manage
my attitude and behavior accordingly, as I strive to apply Christ teachings, of the 'principles'
of life. And it works, so long as we work at it...believe it."
'Praise God'

View attachment 218863 View attachment 218864
Hi thank your mgs and prayers
Please pray for me tonite... I am go to bed now.. So some bible readings and stay peace with our lord, His blessings almighty and grace.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Hi thank your mgs and prayers
Please pray for me tonite... I am go to bed now.. So some bible readings and stay peace with our lord, His blessings almighty and grace.
dove%20circle%20frame - Copy - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg "I pray of a calmness to be upon you, and that all is well."
'Amen'
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Keep praying and take action and go and see the doctor. Good luck, i am praying for you.