Smile...God is working

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020

God used this song to really speak to me in a dark place many years ago.
There is a Hezekiah Walker version too, but I just looove this video so much. It makes me so happy.

It will get BETTER!!! You need to hear this!!! It WILL!

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I was just thinking of you earlier on my walk. How are you?

This is such a beautiful song. Thanks so much for sharing.
so, pleased to hear😀
was just thinking about you on way home from work, it's a Gorgoues Day and I'm doing rather well, thank you for asking - how you doing... oh!

woke up with this verse so you know I'm sharing God's Goodness and Truth...

This is the day the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 NLT

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Kirk Franklin has some good music, i like imagine. There is the one he did with Donnie mcclurkin ooh child.