Snack time.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MissCris
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

Guest
I've developed a habit of having a midnight (or 3 a.m.) snack. Sometimes it's more like a late-night meal than a snack.

Sandwiches.
Cereal.
Leftovers (quiche, anyone?).

What's your favorite snack?

(I just had some Ben & Jerry's Hazed & Confused ice cream while reading Get Fuzzy.)
 
My body made me fall asleep and sleep for 8 hours without my permission...... besides "dang ,I gotta pee " The first thing I thought about was the fact that earlier in the day I bought some raspberry cheesecake gelato and it's still in the freezer.... should I or should I not ????
 
I usually have one of those little Babybel cheese things, they are good.
 
I think i be the first male to reply this thread hehe. I do feel sometimes I want to eat something around 3am, but I know if I do start, it will become a rule that i have to. So im trying to resist it. but just have a fruit tea, I find that somehow ease the urge to eat that early hours. works too. lol
 
Good thing about my house is if you ever want a snack you can dig around in my couch for something. i'm sure there's a goldfish or popcorn or something in there.
 
cheeseburger from mcdonalds..

as long as im working overnight it will ALWAYS be it (clue: i work at mcdonalds )
 
I've been on a health kick lately,..Which, is much harder than I had first thought.
Oranges are my favorite snacks :)
 
I don't get hungry at night, thankfully.

I'm a salt person. If I suddenly want a snack, I will find leftovers, or make some instant - whatever is in my cupboard.
 
I can't really even remember that clearly the last time I had a midnight snack...or 3 am one. My eating patterns are pretty much jacked at the moment with my current situation,but ummm on the off chance when I did eat a late night snack,many times it was popcorn or some sort of ice cream product.
 
10907_Apple.jpg
<----THIS!
 
My body made me fall asleep and sleep for 8 hours without my permission...... besides "dang ,I gotta pee " The first thing I thought about was the fact that earlier in the day I bought some raspberry cheesecake gelato and it's still in the freezer.... should I or should I not ????

I didn't ..... I fell back asleep for a few more hours.
 
I didn't ..... I fell back asleep for a few more hours.

When you wake up you will find that the raspberry cheesecake gelato is gone. I ate it. All of it. I did, however washed the plate and the fork so it's not all bad.
 
On my way home I will stop at 7/Eleven and pick up a pint of Ben & Jerry's. How does Chunky Monkey grab you?
 
Wait yeah.. you do realize gelato is like icecream....right ? You eat ice cream with a fork????? What kind of person are you ?!?!?!?



:P