Good thing about my house is if you ever want a snack you can dig around in my couch for something. i'm sure there's a goldfish or popcorn or something in there.
lol, that's such a guy thing to say.
Good thing about my house is if you ever want a snack you can dig around in my couch for something. i'm sure there's a goldfish or popcorn or something in there.
Wait yeah.. you do realize gelato is like icecream....right ? You eat ice cream with a fork????? What kind of person are you ?!?!?!?
![]()


I'm hungry. I shouldn't have opened this thread. However, while I was at Walgreens I bought some M&Ms. I should eat some of those.
but I do get up at 5:30am to get ready for work. So my sunrise snack is usually coffee and half a muffin.
i've been eating these lately, which have been lovely in this warmer weather.
View attachment 79552View attachment 79553
i can't decide whether i like the banana or the strawberry ones better. however, they've mostly inspired me to make my own this summer.
my other favorite pick me up is a tall glass of kale+apple+cucumber+whateverelseihave juice. mmmm.
p.s. misscris, i'm a bit of a late-night snacker myself... it's annoying right? i usually crave leftovers then. : )
They melt in your mouth and not in your hands.
SO FAR my favorite is strawberry. Then again I haven't tried banana yet.
i really like the banana as is. but i like the strawberry best when it's not frozen solid. like after it's sat on the countertop for 10 min.
my only major complaint is that i find the chocolate has a skosh too much paraffin in it. so that's my major drawback with the banana, since you only notice it when you're eating it straight from the freezer. by letting the strawberry sit out, it loses that tiny waxy/paraffin mouth coating completely.
sometimes when i'm feeling ambitious, i'll make my own "dipping chocolate" with good quality extra dark chocolate and a dollop of coconut oil (which provides a suitable substitution for the paraffin) though it's hard to get a layer as thick as the paraffin provides--you have to double dip the fruit to do that (and they have to be perfectly dry).
it's a deliciously messy and oh-so-fun project. keep the kiddos away. ;p
I'm eating the peanut butter M&Ms I bought this morning. I'm refusing to share, however. Sometimes you just have to take a stand.