M
MoonCresta
Guest
I am not angry (I did not post in anger.) - I am "just telling it like it is"...
I think you will be waiting "forever" for anyone currently in government to make a stand for what is right.
It is the PEOPLE who must make/take a stand. The 'leadership' must come from outside the current government environment - which is too-far-gone corrupt.
Unfortunately, very precious few seem to understand the necessity of it.
I am [still] not angry - just telling it like it is...
I'm just saying that we need direction on what to do - what about a 10 million people march on Washington. What far left companies should we be staying away from. Ex: the impact on the economy for 10 million people even agreeing on a single weekend to not buy anything anywhere would have a tremendous impact. But we need a leader to tell us that.
I hear the Republicans are putting out another contract to America stating, essentially, that if you elect us back into office, we'll get it right this time - who in their right mind believes them? I've heard that song and dance so many times in my life. I'm sick of it.