So has all of America accepted the Nov 3 election and "moved on"?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I loved America the way She was...

not everything... didn't like the homeless problem.. but that was caused by the party of Anti-America.

Put a good Republican in the WH and Congress and

Happy days are here again.. the skies above are clear again...

We had one. Trump was the best R we've had... probably ever. But Satan and all who serve him couldn't stand it..
 
We have to accept it. What's the alternative? Emmigrate? Revolt? To the first one, maybe, to the second, no way. It would take another leader willing to stand out from the crowd, and there's not another one on the horizon. Let's face it, we're in this position because our Republicans have been doing nothing to protect the Constitution. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
 
We have to accept it. What's the alternative? Emmigrate? Revolt? To the first one, maybe, to the second, no way. It would take another leader willing to stand out from the crowd, and there's not another one on the horizon. Let's face it, we're in this position because our Republicans have been doing nothing to protect the Constitution. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Sadly, this is true. Rand Paul made it clear when Trump was inaugurated that he was going to do everything in his power to keep him from making good on his promises. After he succeeded and the majority of the GOP went along with him, he quit. Damage was done, and Trump was left to fend for himself. They realized (most of them, anyway) that they messed up, but it was too late to save a sinking ship. GOP has no one to blame but themselves. America had a chance, but their own turned on their own. Sad!
 
Let's face it, we're in this position because our Republicans have been doing nothing to protect the Constitution.
No - we are in this mess because the "We The People" citizenry have utterly failed to keep themselves fully informed of what the government has been doing "behind their backs" while not "seeing to it" that [all of] our "public servants" do the "will of the people" instead of satanic agendas.

The plain and simple truth.

If we all understood this - and accepted the responsibility which is ours - we would all turn this thing around "in short order" and revert the damage - to preserve and protect the Constitution - and live in freedom.

Instead, we would rather "believe and trust" those who only want to kill us or make us into slaves - refusing to so much as "lift a finger" to correct the wrongs and set things aright.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kaylagrl and gb9
americans are too busy with video games, netflix, fantasy sports, amazon , facebook and instagram to care about such trivial things as what their own leaders and their government is doing.....
 
No - we are in this mess because the "We The People" citizenry have utterly failed to keep themselves fully informed of what the government has been doing "behind their backs" while not "seeing to it" that [all of] our "public servants" do the "will of the people" instead of satanic agendas.

The plain and simple truth.
If we all understood this - and accepted the responsibility which is ours - we would all turn this thing around "in short order" and revert the damage - to preserve and protect the Constitution - and live in freedom.

Instead, we would rather "believe and trust" those who only want to kill us or make us into slaves - refusing to so much as "lift a finger" to correct the wrongs and set things aright.

IDK, being from Canada, I had a certain respect for Yanks. I thought they would never go down without a fight. I didn't think they would let socialist/communism walk right in the front door. I certain never thought they would accept a fraudulent election. But as I see America swallowing pill after pill, I wonder how far this is going to go. When are we gonna stand up and say "enough is enough" to both parties and take the country back. War? No! Just get off your soft round behind and vote!! My family are greencard holders, we would have loved to vote in the last election. But no, we sat and watched an election being stolen. And the fact that you aren't allowed to say that makes it all the more clear!! Stolen!!

My husband is American and we had a talk the other day and he began to get stressed so I let it go. He's still wearing a mask in public and I stopped last spring when they started with the protests. So hubby said after Bidens first 100 days he was going to take his mask off. Well we're there. Hubby isn't worried about COVID, he said they could ask us to leave the store. Ok, so we shop somewhere else. Well people give you a dirty look, he said. And I just shook my head. I told him that is the reason we're in this boat, because people fear the reaction of others. I don't wear a mask unless for a moment in a restaurant. They don't stop me when I shop, they stopped bothering me because they know I won't wear it. I love America, but why are we all bowing down, why are we hiding and acting like nothing is happening?! We gave them power they shouldn't have had, now look where we are. You may take your mask off outside if you are with other people who have been vaxxed. smh Really people, how far is all this gonna go before we stand up and tell them to go sit on it and rotate?
 
IDK, being from Canada, I had a certain respect for Yanks. I thought they would never go down without a fight. I didn't think they would let socialist/communism walk right in the front door. I certain never thought they would accept a fraudulent election. But as I see America swallowing pill after pill, I wonder how far this is going to go. When are we gonna stand up and say "enough is enough" to both parties and take the country back. War? No! Just get off your soft round behind and vote!! My family are greencard holders, we would have loved to vote in the last election. But no, we sat and watched an election being stolen. And the fact that you aren't allowed to say that makes it all the more clear!! Stolen!!

My husband is American and we had a talk the other day and he began to get stressed so I let it go. He's still wearing a mask in public and I stopped last spring when they started with the protests. So hubby said after Bidens first 100 days he was going to take his mask off. Well we're there. Hubby isn't worried about COVID, he said they could ask us to leave the store. Ok, so we shop somewhere else. Well people give you a dirty look, he said. And I just shook my head. I told him that is the reason we're in this boat, because people fear the reaction of others. I don't wear a mask unless for a moment in a restaurant. They don't stop me when I shop, they stopped bothering me because they know I won't wear it. I love America, but why are we all bowing down, why are we hiding and acting like nothing is happening?! We gave them power they shouldn't have had, now look where we are. You may take your mask off outside if you are with other people who have been vaxxed. smh Really people, how far is all this gonna go before we stand up and tell them to go sit on it and rotate?

Really people, how far is all this gonna go before we stand up and tell them to go sit on it and rotate?[/QUOTE]

Until it's too late...oops, too late already.

You see how easily the American people were "forced" to comply with this garbage, and not only in America, but around the world. Agree with you, never thought I'd see the day in America when people would not stand up and say we're not gonna take it. But we did, and are still taking it. Right up the ole wazoo...........
 
  • Like
Reactions: GaryA
Really people, how far is all this gonna go before we stand up and tell them to go sit on it and rotate?

Until it's too late...oops, too late already.

You see how easily the American people were "forced" to comply with this garbage, and not only in America, but around the world. Agree with you, never thought I'd see the day in America when people would not stand up and say we're not gonna take it. But we did, and are still taking it. Right up the ole wazoo...........[/QUOTE]

oops, too late already.

As long as we have breath in our lungs, a God who hates evil, and people willing to fight in prayer, politics, the home, the culture, and the capacity to love others when they are expecting hate. It will never be too late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 49
We have to accept it. What's the alternative? Emmigrate? Revolt? To the first one, maybe, to the second, no way. It would take another leader willing to stand out from the crowd, and there's not another one on the horizon. Let's face it, we're in this position because our Republicans have been doing nothing to protect the Constitution. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Amen to that last thing.

I am so angry @ the "Republicans"

I am angry @ "newsmedia" so called

I mean, I (who follow news diligently... or did.. rather disgusted at this point.. but I) don't even know yet which, if ANY Senators rejected (meaning: rejected until the end and even now) the questionable states' delegates..

I mean... come on... We are all supposed to be able to KNOW these things... Hey, maybe we should contact/follow Tom Fitton... He knows how to file a FOIA request..
 
No, and loads of people have not. They've just been forbidden from saying it on social media.
exactly

we are being shut up like in China and Russia

thugs rule now

we are no longer "civilized"... probably haven't been for a long time but this time it is really OVER with vis a vis true civilization
 
No - we are in this mess because the "We The People" citizenry have utterly failed to keep themselves fully informed of what the government has been doing "behind their backs" while not "seeing to it" that [all of] our "public servants" do the "will of the people" instead of satanic agendas.

The plain and simple truth.

If we all understood this - and accepted the responsibility which is ours - we would all turn this thing around "in short order" and revert the damage - to preserve and protect the Constitution - and live in freedom.

Instead, we would rather "believe and trust" those who only want to kill us or make us into slaves - refusing to so much as "lift a finger" to correct the wrongs and set things aright.

I agree with your sentiments and your anger. But it is leadership we need. Where's the Republican willing to make a stand and tell us what to do, where to meet and protest. If there is no leader, we all go off in 1000 directions, with no real result anywhere, only to see ourselves on CNN looking like a bunch of fools.

Mind if I bring in another group of people?? What about Sean Hannity? He has an audience of umpteen millions - and every time someone even gets close to suggesting a group action, he backs off like he was being burned. Take Neal Boortz for example. Remember his favorite saying when things would go awry in this country? "AMF"

Trump was the one rich man willing to stick his neck out for his country. NONE of those other elected slobs even come close to his calibre.
 
We accept what we wish! You cannot make me!! lol Same with accepting Jesus as Lord of ones life, that is our call,people can speak as they wish, but in the end we make the call. Thank you!! lol
 
Hmm its not what anyone else is doing .. what are you doing? President Trump was not the best president ever. There were others before him and oops they are gone and someone else was elected that was worse and.. then another one. President Trump was used by God amen and is saved like allot of other presidents.

What is written as in REV has to happen. For me right now seems the enemy is trying to force something that its not time for yet. I don't see Biden/Harris going anywhere and even President Trump has not said "I AM RUNNING IN 2024". He said he is giving it a lot of thought.

So my thinking is..don't look to some MAN to fix anything. God can use ANYONE that says YES! Biden harris could wake up tomorrow and "oh my have we done.. God help us change.. use us for your glory". Or the same for ANYONE in Washington. Look to the FATHER to fix this in JESUS name. SO PRAY!
 
I agree with your sentiments and your anger. But it is leadership we need. Where's the Republican willing to make a stand and tell us what to do, where to meet and protest. If there is no leader, we all go off in 1000 directions, with no real result anywhere, only to see ourselves on CNN looking like a bunch of fools.
I am not angry (I did not post in anger.) - I am "just telling it like it is"...

I think you will be waiting "forever" for anyone currently in government to make a stand for what is right.

It is the PEOPLE who must make/take a stand. The 'leadership' must come from outside the current government environment - which is too-far-gone corrupt.

Unfortunately, very precious few seem to understand the necessity of it.

I am [still] not angry - just telling it like it is...
 
  • Like
Reactions: SweetP and 49