SO MANY FALSE PASTORS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God.

Many (not all) of these men and women who inhabit the pulpit have exalted themselves above correction, or so they think. Members dare not correct them. Outsiders are pushed away. And day after day, men and women not of God continue to deceive the hearts of the simple. The simple with itching ears who heap to themselves teachers full of comfortable lies, nonsense and false promises. But this time I am not going to start off by calling out Creflo “man of God but confused and deceived by Kenneth Copeland” Dollar, former false teacher Fred Price Sr., T.D. Fakes, Paula “sleep with married Benny Hinn” White, Dale “put your name on everything to promote yourself Bronner, Peter “sucker you with free spring water packets” Popoff, Juanita “profit-ess with serious mental issues” Bynum nor Joel “Don’t Worry Be Happy” watered down Gospel Osteen. Come on people, stop falling for the show. Well I guess I did call them out.

Full article:

Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God. (msn.com)

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God.

Many (not all) of these men and women who inhabit the pulpit have exalted themselves above correction, or so they think. Members dare not correct them. Outsiders are pushed away. And day after day, men and women not of God continue to deceive the hearts of the simple. The simple with itching ears who heap to themselves teachers full of comfortable lies, nonsense and false promises. But this time I am not going to start off by calling out Creflo “man of God but confused and deceived by Kenneth Copeland” Dollar, former false teacher Fred Price Sr., T.D. Fakes, Paula “sleep with married Benny Hinn” White, Dale “put your name on everything to promote yourself Bronner, Peter “sucker you with free spring water packets” Popoff, Juanita “profit-ess with serious mental issues” Bynum nor Joel “Don’t Worry Be Happy” watered down Gospel Osteen. Come on people, stop falling for the show. Well I guess I did call them out.

Full article:

Christians: Pastors Who Don’t Know God. (msn.com)
Those mentioned are more interested in themselves and money, rather than anything to do with Jesus Christ. Christ is just a front to them, a means of getting what they want.

Not to worry though. God sees what they are doing and will recompense them in due time.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I know of no one who is led by Holy Spirit to take in those entertainment shows that mock the true sharing of His Word.:unsure::)(y):coffee:

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
I know of no one who is led by Holy Spirit to take in those entertainment shows that mock the true sharing of His Word.:unsure::)(y):coffee:
Shittim, what you say is true. These false pastors aren't led by the Spirit, nor are the myriads of their followers. Lost sheep!

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
These false Pastors are reminiscent of 'Simon Magus (Simon the Magician)':

. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, saying, "Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost." But Peter said unto him, "Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
These false Pastors are reminiscent of 'Simon Magus (Simon the Magician)':

. And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, saying, "Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost." But Peter said unto him, "Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God.
This is the passage that introduced a new sin....
The act of Simony....buying the Papacy or leadership position in a church.
Been a thing for centuries. Been done in a backhanded fashion as well. Where a wealthy person financially supports and promotes a person who shares in his opinion to the level of being a pastor.

Still going on today with wealthy church patrons telling the pastor what he will or won't condemn.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Amen, the "Church" or ecclesia in Scripture is the body of believers, not a man made institution that talks about God, and not how to walk in relationship with Him.
The selling of Indulgences is another wrong that needed righted.
blessings

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Interesting topic! 2 Timothy chapters 3 & 4 talk about perilous times coming in the last days, the days we're living in. For example:

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear (2 Timothy 4:3)

I would suggest an antidote. Study the bible, if you find a good church support it faithfully, have nothing to do with false teachers. God Bless All :)

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Shittim, what you say is true. These false pastors aren't led by the Spirit, nor are the myriads of their followers. Lost sheep!
They’re not lost sheep, they’re goats and ravenous wolves.

But I agree with you both, no Christian is following these pagan religionists, at least not for long.

Christ said, because I tell you the truth, you do not believe me, you cannot hear me, you are sons of satan…

These false proclaimers of Christ speak the lies of their father the devil and all his (satan’s) children follow. Really no different than a Muslim, Mormon, Hindu, JW etc.

What I’ve been looking into lately is a common denominator of all the Trinity/Christ deity affirming, false teachers/“churches”.

Care to take a guess?

They’re all some form of Arminian/Semi Pelagian.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
What I’ve been looking into lately is a common denominator of all the Trinity/Christ deity affirming, false teachers/“churches”.
So are you a Unitarian? And what about the false Gospel of Five Point Calvinism? How come you were unable to address that?

There is no doubt that today there are many false evangelists, pastors, teachers, and also false apostles and prophets. We need to simply ignore them and walk away from their false teachings.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
So are you a Unitarian? And what about the false Gospel of Five Point Calvinism? How come you were unable to address that?

There is no doubt that today there are many false evangelists, pastors, teachers, and also false apostles and prophets. We need to simply ignore them and walk away from their false teachings.
I’m simply pointing out the common denominator of all false teachers/“churches”. They’re all synergistic.

In other words, even if they affirm the Trinity and Christ’s deity but teach synergism of some form, you’ll likely find some other blatant heresy.

All satan’s forms of counterfeit Christianity are synergistic, don’t take my word for it go research it yourself. Roman Catholic, Mormonism, JW’s, “Christian” prosperity Pentecostals and Charismatics, the entire liberal “Christian” church… All synergistic and all blatantly heretical.

“Coincidentally”, all other religions (denying the Trinity and Christ’s deity) such as Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Luciferianism etc. are synergistic as well.

I know you don’t like this because you’re a synergist (OSAS Arminian) but it doesn’t change the facts.

Why didn’t I address Calvinists? Because Calvinists are of the monergistic minority, you won’t find any in the OP’s article or taking part in any such heresies.

No, I’m not a Unitarian but thanks for mentioning them. Also synergists. Lol.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Because Calvinists are of the monergistic minority, you won’t find any in the OP’s article or taking part in any such heresies.
Well as far as most Christians are concerned Five Point Calvinism is the heresy. You will find Calvin's commentaries contradicting that nonsense. But then he made a 180 degree turn.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
1st Timothy 6: 10! "for the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil, which while some have coveted after have erred from the faith piercing themselves thru with many sorrows"!

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I see far too many people trying to identify the false gospel rather than spreading the true gospel.

Jesus put it this way.

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The prophet Isaiah put it this way.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isa 55:10 “For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
Isa 55:11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
Isa 55:12 “For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isa 55:13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress; instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle; and it shall make a name for the LORD, an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.”

Does what you preach come back empty? If it does, you are failing Christ.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
1st Timothy 6: 10! "for the LOVE of money is the root of ALL evil, which while some have coveted after have erred from the faith piercing themselves thru with many sorrows"!
A better rendering of the verse is all kinds of evil and not all evil. Satan's sin was not greed, but pride.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
A better rendering of the verse is all kinds of evil and not all evil. Satan's sin was not greed, but pride.
"all evil" already says what you said, all kinds of evil! if God's Holy Spirit, who authored the Bible thought that, He would have written that.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
"all evil" already says what you said, all kinds of evil! if God's Holy Spirit, who authored the Bible thought that, He would have written that.
Perhaps He did.

NOV25

Nov 23, 2019
Well as far as most Christians are concerned Five Point Calvinism is the heresy. You will find Calvin's commentaries contradicting that nonsense. But then he made a 180 degree turn.
Kick against it all you want, doesn’t change the fact that all apostate churches (and satanic religions) are synergistic.

Catholic Church condemned Palgianism and semi pelagianism officially but quickly became semi Pelagian in practice. We’ve seen what 1500 years of semi-pelagianism has produced for them. The Methodist church and Pentecostalism was Arminian (synergistic) from the start, we see how that’s working out. General (free will) Baptists, liberal Presbyterians, Lutherans, the list goes on. Everywhere you find clear heresy (women pastors, homosexuality, abortion etc.) you’ll find synergism.

Should be enough to cause pause.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Kick against it all you want, doesn’t change the fact that all apostate churches (and satanic religions) are synergistic.
Forget about synergistic (which means absolutely nothing to 99.9% of Christians). Since John 3:16 & 17 totally refute your beliefs, it is time to believe Christ, not your human coaches.