So sad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tasha747

Feb 4, 2020
I'm just so tired of living. There's always problems and I feel just so hurt. God just seems so far away. I have prayed so constantly for a good result for last weekend yet the one thing I was terrified of happening happened. I'm sick of God feeling so distant and that he doesn't care. I wish I had never been born. I havnt been sleeping the last 2 weeks and it's just enough is enough. Quit this spiritual attack or whatever it is and mightily bless my family with an amazing result at my sons next comp, lots of weight loss for my daughter(and for her to start believing me about her eating and health condition) and happiness and friends for my other son here is so lonely. A good health result for my mum. I just need a break and a good sleep.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh no, i feel your pain through your words. I am so sorry you are going through all this. Sleep deprivation can be so destructive to your well-being. I will def be praying for you and your family. You have a lot on your plate and I can read it is weighing on you big time. I know God is with you and cares so very much for you. Hold tight dear Tasha. You are now in my thoughts and prayers. I mean that. Hugs.

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
I'm just so tired of living. There's always problems and I feel just so hurt. God just seems so far away. I have prayed so constantly for a good result for last weekend yet the one thing I was terrified of happening happened. I'm sick of God feeling so distant and that he doesn't care. I wish I had never been born. I havnt been sleeping the last 2 weeks and it's just enough is enough. Quit this spiritual attack or whatever it is and mightily bless my family with an amazing result at my sons next comp, lots of weight loss for my daughter(and for her to start believing me about her eating and health condition) and happiness and friends for my other son here is so lonely. A good health result for my mum. I just need a break and a good sleep.
Hey Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear about your difficult situation. I can only imagine the discouragement you're feeling right now. I understand that words will not be sufficient to alleviate your pain, or make you feel better. That said, my prayer for you and your family is that God will display His love, grace and affection to you and your loved ones in a tangible way, and help you see His wondrous hands working in your situations right now according to His perfect will.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray you find peace and comfort in knowing to turn to God's
inspiration in your life, and learn that we must strive to apply
God's 'principles' of life, in our own life, here in the now. Let us
pray your family issues are resolved, and all is well."
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray bless Tasha747, and this prayer request. Lord turn Tasha747's sorrows into joy and bless. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

May 29, 2019
I’m so very sorry for your hurt. Please know He is there. Always and forever. And He forgives all.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m saddened to hear about your struggles, Tasha. I’m praying that God will work in a powerful way in your lives. I cover you with the precious blood of Christ and declare His glory as you trust in Him.