So scared

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2019
I had an intrusive thought where I told the devil that he could have my dog. I began to panic that my dog was going to hell. After reading my bible, I found some scriptures that suggested that a loving god would never let an innocent animal go to Hell and in some scriptures it even suggested that all animals will go to heaven.

Then, a day later, I was sat watching a YouTube video when I thought to myself "What if I interpreted those passages wrong" I was watching a long video and only had 3% left on my phone battery so I said "God, if I have interpreted those passages correctly, let me get to the end of the video. If I have interpreted them wrongly, and my dog is going to hell, let my battery die before I get to the end of the video. My phone died before I got the video watched and now I am so scared that my dog is going to hell.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Being able or unable to watch a video before your phone dies is not an accurate way to determine things.

I don’t know if animals go to heaven when they die but I believe when animals die, they do not suffer.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I had an intrusive thought where I told the devil that he could have my dog. I began to panic that my dog was going to hell. After reading my bible, I found some scriptures that suggested that a loving god would never let an innocent animal go to Hell and in some scriptures it even suggested that all animals will go to heaven.

Then, a day later, I was sat watching a YouTube video when I thought to myself "What if I interpreted those passages wrong" I was watching a long video and only had 3% left on my phone battery so I said "God, if I have interpreted those passages correctly, let me get to the end of the video. If I have interpreted them wrongly, and my dog is going to hell, let my battery die before I get to the end of the video. My phone died before I got the video watched and now I am so scared that my dog is going to hell.
If your doggie is a good doggie than he / she will go to heaven.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
When facing such a question as "animals going to heaven," I turn to Scripture:

Isaiah 11:6-9 - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. (Read More...)

Revelation 5:13 - And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Luke 3:6 - And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Isaiah 65:25 - The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 11:6 - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Ecclesiastes 3:21 - Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Revelation 19:11 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Revelation 19:14 - And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Matthew 10:29 - Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

Romans 8:19-22 - For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (Read More...)

Psalms 145:21 - My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.

Genesis 1:25 - And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Acts 3:19-21 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Read More...)

Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Proverbs 12:10 - A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Psalms 24:1 - (A Psalm of David.) The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Genesis 1:24 - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
OP has two threads with same title.
May she be blessed with understanding in every given response!

Oct 10, 2021

Hun try having more positive thoughts and you'll feel better.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Thank God I don't have intrusive thoughts. I thank God everyday on how I don't have to think that way. God bless hun, ill pray for you.
I have gotten different kinds of intrusive thinking. When it comes to OCD, the intrusive thoughts one gets tends to be distressing to the individual and repetitive. I’ve had both distressing and repetitive thoughts. The thoughts that come could be about anything. I find that trying to fight off or talk back to distressing thoughts tend to make more of the negative thoughts come even more. Thank you for the prayer. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I hope you were just kidding. Animals go neither to Hell nor to Heaven.
I was kidding about the good doggies but do not see any scripture that explicitly states that animals that have died on earth will not be alive in heaven. There is mention of animals in the book of Revelation.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
huh well thats a strange thing to say to God, especially seeing its a random you tube video that God isnt in charge of...you can always charge the battery up again.

God doesnt really communicate via cellphone batteries. If youve only got 3% left. you should just charge it up again. That seems totally unrelated to your dog.

Enjoy looking after your dog while he or she is on earth. Lord knows its hard to look after a dog, but if you dont think you can handle it, be a responsble owner and seek out people who can help (or dog obedience school) not the devil!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I have 24% left of battery on my ipad left, but thing is when I am not using it I just leave it plugged in to charge. Its not the end of the world if it runs out I just wait till it charges up again.

Its not healthy to be addicted to your cellphone though. Amd you tube videos just eat up data.