So....

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
at night when i try and sleep...i cant stop thinking about everything.
 
its an issue when you cant sleep till 7am and someone wants to hang out at 11am.
 
same here....or at least to get some sleep so i can walk around for 6 hours without feeling dead
 
yeah... The trick is not to think that you shouldn't be thinking

just put on some music, or wear yourself out just before bedtime, perhaps take a shower or a bath. Helps a bit
 
really not much of anything, we just walk around cause we have nothing better to do
 
as, sounds like me the last five months... just that I get bored and end up online instead
 
I am rarely bored. But, when utilizing the throne, I enjoy allowing my inner genius to come through and create pieces of cinematique magnifique.
 
The truth from our Maker is always worth repeating, while there aree always new members who respond to old post, new-to-them.. This hardly requires longsuffering, or, does it? God bless all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ilive4Jesus
The truth from our Maker is always worth repeating, while there aree always new members who respond to old post, new-to-them.. This hardly requires longsuffering, or, does it? God bless all.
I'm not worrying about it. First of all, the most recent threads are weeks old and I've grown tired of them. Secondly, I wasn't here 10+ years ago, so reading what people wrote back then is interesting, and sometimes stimulates a thought in my big fat reptilian head. Thirdly, if someone's patience is actually tried by this... geez... just don't respond to it? I would think that's easy enough to do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ilive4Jesus
I enjoy reading the banter back n forth from yesteryear, genuinely fun stuff👍
I have audio tape recordings of myself at 11. I hear my family on some of these tapes, too. I have an old, turquoise, Rev A iMac from 1998. There is no practical reason to own this machine at this point. But, it's fun to relive my past computing experiences, and possibly to find new purposes for the old guy.
 
I have audio tape recordings of myself at 11. I hear my family on some of these tapes, too. I have an old, turquoise, Rev A iMac from 1998. There is no practical reason to own this machine at this point. But, it's fun to relive my past computing experiences, and possibly to find new purposes for the old guy.
These are cool Threads and the answers are a crack-up, hope you find many more. I did this a few times too😆