SoggyKitten located at fireworks show, news at 11 ~ Question: Why the heck is a soggy kitten @ a fireworks show? At 11

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
It's a NEWBIE making greetings with her paws! That's what. :LOL:
Hello.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Thanks guys. I'm drying off as we speak. :D "Dry and fluffy kitten waves happy paws toward greeters."

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks guys. I'm drying off as we speak. :D "Dry and fluffy kitten waves happy paws toward greeters."
And I at first thought you said you were dying off:eek::ROFL:

^ ^ My furry purry :)

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Very pretty furry purry. :love: I adore long haired kitties. I have an orange tabby short hair named Max.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC soggykitten and glad to have you join in the fellowship here. Good name Max, my dad's name, for your cat! Hope to see you at the forums, God bless you and your family!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Very pretty furry purry. :love: I adore long haired kitties. I have an orange tabby short hair named Max.
Thank you :) I named my kitty Luna, and tell people it is short for "Lunatic" :giggle:

She is a rescue, most likely an Asian type Blue Point :)

Here is a pic of a blue point; she does have blue eyes, too :)

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Thank you :) I named my kitty Luna, and tell people it is short for "Lunatic" :giggle:
That could very well be the middle name of my fur ball. When he was a kitten he was a rascal. The most destructive little bugger ever. But they're so adorable you can just about forgive them anything. I think they know that too.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Welcome to CC soggykitten and glad to have you join in the fellowship here. Good name Max, my dad's name, for your cat! Hope to see you at the forums, God bless you and your family!
Thanks. And may God also bless you and yours.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Luna is pretty spunky, and likes to bite anything and everything, does't matter what :oops:

She does tear around at times like a wild animal, but is generally pretty chill :D:)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It's a NEWBIE making greetings with her paws! That's what. :LOL:
Hello.
Cats are a favorite here on this site so you are off to a good start. Quite a few peeps from NZ here so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Cats are a favorite here on this site so you are off to a good start. Quite a few peeps from NZ here so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
Thanks. Cats are easy to love.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have an orange tabby named Tango and a flame-point Siamese who is white named Sugar. Had them both since they were kittens over 4 years ago.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I have an orange tabby named Tango and a flame-point Siamese who is white named Sugar. Had them both since they were kittens over 4 years ago.
Great names. I looked for a picture of a flame point Siamese as I've never hear of those before. Gorgeous!
Does Sugar have blue eyes?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Great names. I looked for a picture of a flame point Siamese as I've never hear of those before. Gorgeous!
Does Sugar have blue eyes?
Yes, I believe that she does. She is a sweetheart, likes to talk and watches the TinyKittens site on TV. Tango basically loves to eat, takes a lot of naps and occasionally is in need of affection.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
That could very well be the middle name of my fur ball. When he was a kitten he was a rascal. The most destructive little bugger ever. But they're so adorable you can just about forgive them anything. I think they know that too.
That sounds just like my little Amelia.:)