Sold out!! New here just sayn hey

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chad1985

Feb 22, 2021
My names Chad I'm new here!! Im sold out to Jesus. Im almost 36 yo and was a drug addict for almost 20 years. The Lords been molding me a shaping me in that refiners fire for years now. I decided to finally hop out and live 100% sold out 4 Him. I share my faith on the streets, witness and pray for whoever the Lord brings across my path. Im blessed daily with opportunity like so many of y'all probably are. Love yall!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"Sharing how our lives have changed by turning to Christ our Lord,
hopefully shall be an inspiration to others. At our darkest times, often
God truly 'finds' us, by a miraculous change of heart."

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Awesome! God is wonderful 😇 Welcome to CC bro. Hope you'll enjoy your time here with us 🤗

God bless you ❤

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard Chad :)

May the LORD lead you mightily and may you follow His leading doggedly.. (y)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My names Chad I'm new here!! Im sold out to Jesus. Im almost 36 yo and was a drug addict for almost 20 years. The Lords been molding me a shaping me in that refiners fire for years now. I decided to finally hop out and live 100% sold out 4 Him. I share my faith on the streets, witness and pray for whoever the Lord brings across my path. Im blessed daily with opportunity like so many of y'all probably are. Love yall!
It seems to me that you are on the right spiritual track. I have been a nicotine addict for over 50 years and just recently have been abstaining. In my marriage I probably live 90% for the Lord while my wife lives 110% so it averages out for 1005. You will find ample opportunity to share your enthusiasm for the Lord here. Glad to have you onboard with us Chad. Welcome to CC.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
We are so happy that you have come to us, Chad! Welcome into our family, brother:):coffee:.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Chad, welcome to the fellowship here at CC! Hope you will join in the Forums :) God bless you!

Jazzie

May 24, 2021
What an inspiring testimony. God bless you.