Soldiers of Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

Soldiers of Christ should never leave another soldier behind. When they lose their way...When there in darkness...When they are full of discouragement do to life's disappointments...When they are unable to take another step because they lost the fight in themselves to keep moving forward...It is the soldier's responsibility to pick up that soldier that is down and to carry that soldier over their back until that soldier is able to walk on their own again...2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

F

ForeverHis42

that is so true.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Soldiers of Christ should never leave another soldier behind. When they lose their way...When there in darkness...When they are full of discouragement do to life's disappointments...When they are unable to take another step because they lost the fight in themselves to keep moving forward...It is the soldier's responsibility to pick up that soldier that is down and to carry that soldier over their back until that soldier is able to walk on their own again...2 Timothy 2:3 - Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
Beautiful becky
in the roman arm each battle two soldiers conferred before to give one another a special name that they only knew, as the battle ensued they would battle back to back calling out their battle names calling out each others code name if one did not answer the other would find their paraclete looking for their paraclete until found and taken them out of the battle to a place of safety. This is our paraclete example and also the Holy Spirit is the paraclete to us as Jesus said. GBYIA

9 comforter

O

OFM

in the u.s marine corp,we were taught u <"WE NEVER LEAVE OUR OWN BEHIND>" in combat,the same should always be in the BODY OF CHRIST THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH AND WITHIN ALL BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS amen Miss Sister Becky thanx for sharing this.<love u sister>

N

nw2u

Thank you, Becky216.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
:)

1Th_5:11 So then, encourage one another and build each other up, as you are doing.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
I love this

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
So, you changed Screen Names, and came back to start this game again?

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Nope though would have been cool to have seen Becky while she was active

Feb 28, 2016
true soldiers in Christ always obey The Holy Spirit when they are told what they must do -
it is never about what they 'think' that they 'should do'...

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Nope though would have been cool to have seen Becky while she was active
Sorry.......but I do not believe you. What I do not understand is...it is clear that you are intentionally going back into the archives of the Forums to pull up old Threads.......and you seem to fixate on 2012...........

Everyone here knows you are doing this, so why deny it? Just come out and say it. As far as I know it isn't against the Rules, even if it is strange........just admit what you are doing and possibly even explain why........

I still think you are a former Member, and may have numerous SN's, or access to them.......and, I also believe you have an agenda. But that's the old Soldier in me......when I see unusual behavior, I look for the reason behind it........that's how Soldiers live to become old Soliders

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
That’s one attitude I’ve never had in my walk, and maybe I should, that it’s a serious battle. That we are actually having Christ victory to win and protect and be protected