Something I wrote and wanted to share with you guys.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
This is something I wrote to testify of, and point to the glory of our God. I always had a gift when it comes to writing and things like that, a completely unpracticed and for the most part wasted talent, but before I never knew what it was for. I personally never wanted any fame or attention at all really, so I never really had no use for it, at all. Well then Jesus opened my eyes and now I know what the purpose of all talent is, and now have a direction to aim it at. I've had the opportunity to share it a few times now with people, but I wanted to share it with more people so I just recorded it one morning at work, it's real rough video and sound, but I hope you guys like it. This is called Where I Stand .

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I just checked out your video and enjoyed very much the rap song about your current spiritual position. I feel like I have traveled down a rough patch of road too, feel beat up but, by the grace of God, not defeated. I would say also that you do have a talent for expressing the written word.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
I just checked out your video and enjoyed very much the rap song about your current spiritual position. I feel like I have traveled down a rough patch of road too, feel beat up but, by the grace of God, not defeated. I would say also that you do have a talent for expressing the written word.
Thank you brother for the kind words. I am so opposite of the kind of person that wants this kind of attention, or to even record or even photograph myself at all, and have always been very introverted. I would honestly prefer to be alone most anytime. That's how God works, He takes someone like this and uses us for His glory. I am still so amazed by His power, and just love His children. I hope you have a great day brother, and thanks again for the encouragement.

Feb 28, 2016
Jim,
just listened to your amazing witness - I was very, very moved
and felt your pain and your precious joy and Love for our
Holy Saviour -
Thank You Brother,
hugsssss...

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Jim,
just listened to your amazing witness - I was very, very moved
and felt your pain and your precious joy and Love for our
Holy Saviour -
Thank You Brother,
hugsssss...
Thank you brother. I only know that I want to use everything He's given me to glorify Jesus name. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, they fan the flame. Have a great Christmas and New Year if I don't talk to you again before then.