So I was listening to k love and they played this song More than you know and It brought me to tears and I could feel my spirit connecting to God as if the words in the song were directly his voice speaking to me. I thought to myself I have to find who sings this and I went on youtube and found the singer named Danny Gokey so I listened to it on youtube because everything sounds better on youtube than radio I am not sure why and it did the same thing. but that is not the whole reason I am posting this I just listened to another one of his songs because of you and something happened,
as I listened to the song I felt both my spirit and the holy spirit not just move but come alive, it was as if the holy spirit was overtaking me and surrounding me, I even felt my head gently and gradually moving up as if I was going to look to the heavens. I could move my head and make it stop if I wanted but I didn't it was literally as if someone was moving my head upward. then I got on my knees and the my spirit became even more alive. For the first time in such a long time I knew what it meant when ppl say the holy spirit is alive I even dais that in my head as I was kneeling I said to myself the spirit is alive.
when the song ended I knew I just had to tell ppl of it even now I am still full of life and energy as I type this
as I listened to the song I felt both my spirit and the holy spirit not just move but come alive, it was as if the holy spirit was overtaking me and surrounding me, I even felt my head gently and gradually moving up as if I was going to look to the heavens. I could move my head and make it stop if I wanted but I didn't it was literally as if someone was moving my head upward. then I got on my knees and the my spirit became even more alive. For the first time in such a long time I knew what it meant when ppl say the holy spirit is alive I even dais that in my head as I was kneeling I said to myself the spirit is alive.
when the song ended I knew I just had to tell ppl of it even now I am still full of life and energy as I type this