Something You are Thankful For

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. This is so true. It may not change your circumstances but it will change your perspective and that is huge. Gratitude is a special language between ourselves and God. When we have failed, and turn away in shame, we miss the point. Instead, if we sit in awe and then run to God in gratitude that he forgives, we have real relationship. I am thankful that I am never denied access to Him. I am grateful that today I woke up in a bed, under the shelter of a strong roof. I had clean clothes to wear, clean water to drink and a warm shower. That was just the start of my day. Already the blessings were astounding. I have a broken heart but it will mend. I have broken health but one day, whether on this side of life or the other, it will be fixed. I am grateful.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I designed this panel tonight for you, Kim, and laughingheart :)

Aug 20, 2019
I had some very serious medical problems a little over a yr ago, first I'm thankful to be here, almost wasn't, second I'm beyond grateful to my savior THANK YOU MY LORD, I STILL HAVE THE USE OF MY LEGS. I was told I would never walk again and would be confined to a chair and to get use to it. Happy to say I'm still WALKING, it's a huge painful fight each day and it wears me thin but God gives me the strength everyday so I'll be Thankful everyday.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I had some very serious medical problems a little over a yr ago, first I'm thankful to be here, almost wasn't, second I'm beyond grateful to my savior THANK YOU MY LORD, I STILL HAVE THE USE OF MY LEGS. I was told I would never walk again and would be confined to a chair and to get use to it. Happy to say I'm still WALKING, it's a huge painful fight each day and it wears me thin but God gives me the strength everyday so I'll be Thankful everyday.
This gliorifies our Maker, praise God for your testimony...God keep you safe and sound always.

Aug 20, 2019
This gliorifies our Maker, praise God for your testimony...God keep you safe and sound always.[
This gliorifies our Maker, praise God for your testimony...God keep you safe and sound always.
Always give all the glory to God, I truly pray everyone will know God's mercy.

G

Godsgirl83

@Kim82
What a beautiful thread! I'm thankful you started it.
Also, everyday throughout the day as little things come along, I often think "gee, that would be nice to share on CC" but either never know where to post or by the time I get a chance to hop on have forgotten (well maybe not forgotten the thing, but forgot to post about it.)
How nice to have a place to now do so.
I always find it a blessing to hear about how others have been blessed.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Psalm 11: 7. For the Lord is upright; he is a lover of righteousness: the upright will see his face.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
today, I am thankful that plants can use photosynthesis to turn sunlight into food energy!

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Today I am thankful for the computer technology that allows me to connect with other Christians from all over the world!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I am thankful and awed by our Lord's constant and personal care. I awake at night with concerns, I pray, and after sleeping a bit more I awake, and without doing a thing all is resolved. His care is constant and perfect. Praise Jesus,s Yeshua, amen.

K

Kim82

Today we had the funeral for a sister in Christ who had passed away sometime ago.

It was less than two years ago, I think it was, that she had given her life to God. And I'm just giving God thanks that she had made herself right with God before He called her home.

T

tasha66

I'm thankful I'm still alive. Some of my friends/schoomates have passed away now, and most of the people I watch on TV have died many years ago now.
Though I'm very tired today, and feeling worn down, I'm still here, lol

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Today we had the funeral for a sister in Christ who had passed away sometime ago.

It was less than two years ago, I think it was, that she had given her life to God. And I'm just giving God thanks that she had made herself right with God before He called her home.
I am so sorry for your loss. I am so glad that she accepted Christ before she passed. Hugs to you as you go through this time of mourning.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I'm thankful I'm still alive. Some of my friends/schoomates have passed away now, and most of the people I watch on TV have died many years ago now.
Though I'm very tired today, and feeling worn down, I'm still here, lol
Hugs. You are such an encourager. I hope you have people who can give you a hug and walk alongside you. More hugs.

T

tasha66

Hugs. You are such an encourager. I hope you have people who can give you a hug and walk alongside you. More hugs.
No I have nobody here to hug me. I'm not much of a hugger as we weren't brought up to do that in my family.
I'll give myself a hug, lol

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Friends. Thank you Lord for giving me friends.
One gave me a ride home from meeting and we had shared lunch together.

Books. Thank you Lord for good books to read. When friends arent around I have books.