Something You are Thankful For

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 8, 2020
UK

This song really blessed me this week: Who is this that appears like the dawn? A Vineyard song.

May 8, 2020
UK
Since the beginning of this year, the enemy has stolen so much from me and my wife. Money, animals and much more. We were tested in ways I have never been tested before and it was as if the enemy were trying to get us to blame God because we would pray for something, get it and then it was ripped out of our hands.

The turning point came a week or so ago after our second puppy was busy dying from parvo. We were heartbroken and my wife cried, and all of the sudden it came to us. Maybe we were missing something. We started praying for people, breaking the bonds, setting them free and it was as if God just stepped in and made us whole again.

Our God is awesome and never too late. I can testify of that, and today I am grateful because I can see God is busy restoring what was stolen from us.

All I can say is trust in the Lord for He is good… always.

God bless my friends.
Wow, yes, I had something similar, a feeling of intense warfare just before the COVID19 thing; methinks it was the enemy having a last fling because God was about to move amongst and through His people .... now we seem to be in a new season with new opportunities ... it seems like a season the harvest is coming in, so God's people have been hard pressed .... a time for battle but God is pouring out His grace as well and healing His people up for what's ahead. I rejoice with you that you are pressing through and sensing victory. So happy for you and so happy for the peeps you are minstering to.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
I am thankful everyday that I can come to God directly and rest in his presence which is the most wonderful feeling I've ever felt - the peace, joy, love that this world can not give, I am forever grateful, that this has made possible thru Christ dying on the cross.

K

Kim82

The weather man had told us to brace ourselves for the coming heat, but today I'm giving God thanks for the much cooler weather and hopefully it will last.

feijoa

Jun 14, 2020

I'm thankful for the Lord covering me like a hen covers her chicks.

K

Kim82

There was an interruption in my electricity supply yesterday. I tried to stay calm and not worry about the possibility of food going bad in the refrigerator.

The power returned today in the afternoon, I was so relieved. Thank God.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
my power is on, I am thankful!
My grandson is Spirit filled and born again.
best gift I can imagine.

Aug 16, 2020
I’m thankful for being on CC and getting to meet/talk to other Christians that are okay with me and understand me. I feel like most people my age (I am part of the “Millennials” sadly) wouldn’t like my opinions overall.

Right now I’m trying to be thankful for what I have, because I do forget how great my life is now, cause I’m working and I now there are still people not able to work, as far as I’m aware.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There are only two kingdoms in the final analysis, His of light and the adversaries of darkness. The adversary works not so much to give us a hatred of god and His kingdom of light, but a forgetfulness of He and the kingdom of light. This whole "universe" He created for us operating under Newtonian physics was His creation for us as are we. God operates in the realm where Quantum physics rules, there is no time of space, no distance, it is where Jesus can be in and with you and I all the time, where He can appear and call His own to Him in your life and on the other side of this world and the same moment, as we get closer to leaving this world and rejoining His presence forever in eternity, we are growing more in understanding His world and His ways.
Gratitude for Him and all He is and does is a very essential part that allows Him to pour out more blessing. Staying in relationship with Him and fellow true, genuine , believers is also essential, not all who call themselves Christian are truly Christian, as you have noticed.
blessings

Feb 28, 2016
awakening to a brand new morning, then
seeing, hearing, smelling, waiting,
in thankfulness.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
I Thank God for a brand new day and a good night's sleep.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I give God thanks that he save me though the death of his son jesus christ.
I give God thanks that I have clean running water.A warm bed to sleep in.A home to live in.A job to go to.I thank him for my health.For keeping me and family member alive.For helping me pay my Bill's.For protecting me even from my own self when I made wrong decision ect.I give God thanks for the safe area where I live.For the things I have within my home like food,clothes,furniture.I give God thanks even for this thread so that I can give him thanks.
When I look in the cupboard I have food.I have money in the bank.My life is not in grave danger being a Christian in England.I give him thanks that I have an eternal home,for forgiving me when I fail him.I give God thanks for understanding me when no one else can.I give God thanks for blessing people that I know,for answering our prayers..

Man...I could just go on and on...
Just an endless expression of stream of thanks unto him..💕💕💕💕

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
I thank God for helping me today, earlier this morning I did a supposed to be simple tooth extraction for one of my scheduled patient, but in the middle of the procedure things are becoming more complicated than expected, her tooth is breaking and cracking due to brittleness and so after struggling for quite sometime, I paused for awhile, inhaled and exhaled, say a little prayer and call to God for help that it won't turn into a major surgery as my assistant is not around and I can not cope by myself for a complicated case, and then face back my bleeding patient, work my way back again and voila, it finally came out. He is my very present help in time of need. God is good! 🙏🏼

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I thank God for helping me today, earlier this morning I did a supposed to be simple tooth extraction for one of my scheduled patient, but in the middle of the procedure things are becoming more complicated than expected, her tooth is breaking and cracking due to brittleness and so after struggling for quite sometime, I paused for awhile, inhaled and exhaled, say a little prayer and call to God for help that it won't turn into a major surgery as my assistant is not around and I can not cope by myself for a complicated case, and then face back my bleeding patient, work my way back again and voila, it finally came out. He is my very present help in time of need. God is good! 🙏🏼
Thank you for this reminder as to how we must always depend on our Father. He truly is attentive to our pleas and needs.

Your experience this am underscores how wonderful He is, and humble, perfectly humble, yet the most praiseworthy and glorious of all the is. God keep you close always.

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Thank you for this reminder as to how we must always depend on our Father. He truly is attentive to our pleas and needs.

Your experience this am underscores how wonderful He is, and humble, perfectly humble, yet the most praiseworthy and glorious of all the is. God keep you close always.

I Agree, God is beyond good, thank you, same to you may God keep you and bless you.