K
kaylagrl
Guest
LOL! yes'um I did.But I was born and raised in Quebec...you know? the different province haha
yeah...Halifax...I get lost almost every time...I am used to streets being laid out in a grid...and streets with signs...
I never go there without a map haha
My husband is American...we met while he was living in FL...I love Quebec...originally moved cause of all the political nonsense...have basically no family...so no ties
angel choirs...yeah....marriage is work and sometimes love is choice...in fact, a person needs to make a choice TO love...my husband is stubborn which is why we are still together LOL! seriously though, there is no such thing as perfection or constant romance in a marriage...people go in wanting their expectations to be met and we all have feet of clay
way too many Hollywood movies...I prefer action, mystery and sci-fi...but good sci-fi...not horror...oh and English comedey and mysteries...anyway...moving right along
ps...I live near the Bay of Fundy...bout 20 mins out from Wolfville
Yes,I totally agree. Yes there is romance in marriage but if that is all people are expecting it wont last long. Marriage takes work,communication and self sacrifice. Too many people dont understand that. I think,thanks to movies, we have a very immature view of love.
I lived in Truro most of my life.Then moved south and also married an American
