Royal news today ---
The trade deal was for gumboots with Maori patterns on them. The newest word in chic for muddy farmers.
Christian take -- gumboots are usually black because they get mud on them. The red bands are so they don't get lost in the dark. I am not sure if Maori designs on them make them any more effective, but thats what they're trying to sell ....(they are made in China)
When Jesus said shake the dust off your feet and did foot washing, it was in Israel where mud is unheard of.
I think as long as the gumboots don't have holes in them (unlike crocs) so the water and mud don't get in, they should be ok. While Maori designs look ok as a cultural identifier, it won't really help the NZ economy if they are made in China.
Former English rugby player Mike Tindall, married to daughter of Princess Anne, Zara nee Phillips, father of 3 children, apparently made some jokes about his Royal in-law family while attending a Welsh Literary Festival at Harry's expense. 'Back when Harry was fun' he said.
He also said some things about Andrew.
---
My christian take on this is....People say things in jest which is not really looked an as Godly behaviour. I suppose it depends on the spirit whether it is mocking or just gentle humour.
I will try and post the news articles that were in the NZ Herald because thats where I get my news from.
The trade deal was for gumboots with Maori patterns on them. The newest word in chic for muddy farmers.
Christian take -- gumboots are usually black because they get mud on them. The red bands are so they don't get lost in the dark. I am not sure if Maori designs on them make them any more effective, but thats what they're trying to sell ....(they are made in China)
When Jesus said shake the dust off your feet and did foot washing, it was in Israel where mud is unheard of.
I think as long as the gumboots don't have holes in them (unlike crocs) so the water and mud don't get in, they should be ok. While Maori designs look ok as a cultural identifier, it won't really help the NZ economy if they are made in China.
Former English rugby player Mike Tindall, married to daughter of Princess Anne, Zara nee Phillips, father of 3 children, apparently made some jokes about his Royal in-law family while attending a Welsh Literary Festival at Harry's expense. 'Back when Harry was fun' he said.
He also said some things about Andrew.
---
My christian take on this is....People say things in jest which is not really looked an as Godly behaviour. I suppose it depends on the spirit whether it is mocking or just gentle humour.
I will try and post the news articles that were in the NZ Herald because thats where I get my news from.
