Only scandal with Anne was her first husband had an affair and fathered a daughter with an art teacher from NZ.
Though I never heard the scandal, it was never talked about or mentioned, or I wasn't around to hear it, well being only 5 at the time.
I will say that Princess Anne looked stunning when she was younger, and seemed to love wearing hats. Very stylish lady. Still is, I mean who can still pull off a beehive hairdo apart from Marge Simpson/Amy Winehouse.
Sadly I am not into horses or competitive sports. I'd have more in common with Charles, can talk about gardening.
Andrew...not sure if I could ever be around him and not be sure he'd be pranking me.
Edward...is more of a behind the camera guy.
As for William and Harry.
William I would def talk about his encounter with the buzzy bee.
Harry...I'd be a bit hard pressed to make an impression on him. From his memoir it seemed his main interest was being in the army, bumming around in Africa, and partying. I'm sure he's kind of mellowed out now and not as angry and confused now happily (we hear) married and a dad, and living in sunny California. Well I don't know, I haven't kept up...have not read a Woman's Day or New Idea magazine for quite some time.
If he and his wife want to pop over to New Zealand, I'm sure they'd have their fans and not have eggs thrown at them like what happened with the Queen once. (long story)