And the Queen of course. Sooo many corgies.
I would bet they swould be very active dogs.
And the Queen of course. Sooo many corgies.
Well yea but they were short little anklebiters so if the Queen was threatened in any way, the assailants would have their ankles bitten. She would just have to give a wave of her hand and the dogs would get them.I would bet they swould be very active dogs.
Ha, never knew that this one had the throne?
Yea looking forward to the book where it has all the names of her corgis.
She probably had a Royal dog groomer who would go round picking up 'deposits' and also keeping the fur off her gowns.
Well I don't know they had a huge palace backyard to run around in. I doubt they were lazy lapdogs.I'm a dog lover, don't ever remember not having a dog in the family, a few cats. I know the royals hunt a lot and are active so I assumed Corgi's were active dogs. I will have to look that up.
It's Epstein and his accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell who was heinous. He corrupted Prince Andrew, I mean fed into his bad behaviour.
I can not get over the fact that he had HUNDREDs of young girls in his sex trafficking ring.
If you want to talk about evil, don't rag on Jacinda Ardern or Taylor Swift. Jeffrey Epstein was the worst.
Gross gross gross and evil.