'Picturesque English Countryside'
I think every royal photo ever made was 'picturesque'
Also it appears the Royals have lots of places to stay in. Palaces, Castles, etc. They have become tourist attractions. I've never really thought about it before, but yea having 5 or 6 residences must take a lot of $$ to maintain. Esp if they are centuries old.
I remember reading in Spare, that when Harry was single he lived in what he called 'Nottcott' which was a little cottage on the grounds of Kensington Palace in London (where his mother lived, also known as 'KP') . KP was also known as 'The Aunt Heap' where many unmarried Royal spinsters lived.
Nottcott was a grace and favour residence ie where the servants could stay for free. It would probably be too small for Harry and his family now.
When he married Meghan they were going to live in a place called Frogmore (maybe it had a lot of frogs turned princes?) but it seems now Andrew Frog lives there.
Meghan wasn't happy there so they decided to up sticks and move to sunny California where she is from.
So it remains to be seen when Harry and co move back home just where he is going to stay. If the children need to go to school, it has to be sort of near chauffering distance. And I don't think he can stay near William and Kate as that would be too near and he possibly has a restraining order on William (ok, William beat him up once, but I can understand why he wouldn't want to live in the same place they live)
Anyway, let's hope this time when they return they aren't going to be up in arms about it, and that Meghan is happy - she has to think about the children's future anyway. They can't do another Windsor and exile to France, and they can't live in the Bermudas. That doesn't leave a lot of options even though the King has something like 5 or 6 different castles/mansions/palaces/estates at his disposal.
What do I know this is just speculation, but it would need to have security/privacy which they crave. Althorp? Maybe even...Sussex? Where in Sussex could they live. Do the Sussexians like their Duke and Duchess?
What about this place?
